Sign in to follow this  
Joanna Grey

Co(l)ney Island

Co(l)ney Island - Opening in summer of 2008 to privelege pass holders only. Please note that all visitors must pass the height regulations (1m 83cm) before entering the park. All visitors will be invited to participate in "wac''a''mole" and the punchball, if they do not reach a high enough score then they will be ejected from the park. After lunch there will be a two hour session of Championship Manager 2008, anybody not getting Morecambe into the Premiership at the end of the session will be asked to leave the park. Any visitors remaining at the end of the summer will be invitited to stay on as employees of Co(l)ney Island.

[quote user="bunny"]Co(l)ney Island - Opening in summer of 2008 to privelege pass holders only. Please note that all visitors must pass the height regulations (1m 83cm) before entering the park. All visitors will be invited to participate in "wac''a''mole" and the punchball, if they do not reach a high enough score then they will be ejected from the park. After lunch there will be a two hour session of Championship Manager 2008, anybody not getting Morecambe into the Premiership at the end of the session will be asked to leave the park. Any visitors remaining at the end of the summer will be invitited to stay on as employees of Co(l)ney Island.[/quote]

And why have you put this on here??

I know that some of you don''t keep up with current events as Carrow Rd. but GR has stated recently that our current squad have not got "footballing" brains (that''s why we could not get to grips with the formation change at Coventry) and are physically too small to compete with the more successfull teams in the Championship. He will be looking to bring in more (football) intelligent, stronger and bigger players during the summer. Apologies if my attempt at humour sailed right over your head....

Notes;

1, Coney Island is a famous funfair in New York, it is pronounced the same as Colney where NCFC have thier training facility.

2, 1m 83cm is the approximate equivalent of 6 foot.

3, "wac''a''mole" is a fairground game which is a test of reflexes and hand to eye co-ordination.

4, The punchball is a fairground game which tests arm strength and power.

5, Championship Manager is a video game where you have to guide your selected team through and up the divisions, basically you are the Manager.

Any more questions then just ask.....

[quote user="bunny"]

[quote user="noz4lyf"]SEEDY[/quote]

OK, I give up.....????

[/quote]

I expect its what the "younguns" of Today say bunny... Like "cool" and "rad" and "far out dude" and other such Surfer talk.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="bunny"]

[quote user="noz4lyf"]SEEDY[/quote]

OK, I give up.....????

[/quote]

I expect its what the "younguns" of Today say bunny... Like "cool" and "rad" and "far out dude" and other such Surfer talk.

jas :)

[/quote]

yes, i mean everyone says "far out dude"

seedy doesn''t really have any colleration to that .. maybe you should check the dictionary