Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Here Comes The Hexcuses!

Sorry, force of habit with my spelling..........

But after a short time, and following on from our glorious chairman''s speach of  ''We will back Roeder in the Summer'' comes the true mouthpiece of our doomed club..............Mr Doncaster himself:

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED14%20Mar%202008%2008%3A38%3A17%3A093

Look behind the usual spin and it becomes clear that there is little, if any, cash for rebuilding in the summer. I''ve been called many names on here these past few weeks for suggesting we were not safe, but even the Chief Esc now admits there is a real relegation threat.

We are being softened up for a summer of huge disappointments, and if GR has any honour, he''ll walk out. The club mantra of ''Prudence with everything'' will be wheeled out soon, you mark my words.

The only thing that will save of hide is new foreign investment, and we all know who''s blocking that don''t we?

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed![:''(]

And this is the Doncasters quote to be wary of:  

Whatever we do must also take account of the longer term view of the club as well as the short term.”

To me, thats transparent!

So why are you constantly moaning about lack of ambition if you know we don''t have any money? christ your even moaning about things before it''s even happened! how do you know the Turners aren''t going to invest 10 million pound in the summer? ok it probably won''t even happen but you never know, moan about something when it actually happens

[quote user="ellis206"]christ your even moaning about things before it''s even happened! how do you know the Turners aren''t going to invest 10 million pound in the summer
[/quote]

Because I am all seeing![:D]

Why are you so scared Wiz? we are safe for god sake. If we win two more games this season we are safe.  And I will bet ya anything we will win two more games this campaign.  Personally I think those games will be vs Sheff United and ColU.  Anyway two of the three places are taken by Scunny and ColU and there is other teams like Leicster and Coventry worse of than us. So stop worrying Wiz we are safe.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="ellis206"]christ your even moaning about things before it''s even happened! how do you know the Turners aren''t going to invest 10 million pound in the summer
[/quote]

Because I am all seeing![:D]

[/quote]

jog on wizzzard

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Because I am all seeing village Idi.......[:D]

[/quote]

[quote user="ellis206"]So why are you constantly moaning about lack of ambition if you know we don''t have any money? christ your even moaning about things before it''s even happened! how do you know the Turners aren''t going to invest 10 million pound in the summer? ok it probably won''t even happen but you never know, moan about something when it actually happens
[/quote]

I would be suprised if the Turners invested £10. Theyre only worth about £300m remember. Lets not expect too much.

Boyo :

Why are you so scared Wiz? we are safe for god sake. If we win two more games this season we are safe. 

I hope to God you''re right Boyo, the Chief Excec and I think otherwise though, and if he''s admitting that, then I''m seriously worried.[:S]