Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

MONDAY NIGHT THE CHOICE IS YOURS-DELIA ON BBC OR GLENN AT THE NCISA FORUM

Myself,Kathy and the rest of the NCISA committee would love to see as many of you as possible at our forum next monday evening to be held in The Business on the 3rd floor of the Jarrold Stand starting at 7.30pm.We believe that this is the first opportunity City fans have had to quiz Glenn ROEDER about his long terms plans for the future of the team.Indeed we are sure that many of you will wish to ask him about what has gone on since his arrival as it is turning out to be a roller coaster of a ride.The bar will be open from 7pm and to keep things simple Kathy and i both drink lager.Seriously though it would be great to see some of the characters who post on this board regularly.Remember football is all about opinions and let us respect each others views and give Glenn a very warm welcome. 

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]And if anyone going from here wants to buy this moderator a pint you''re more than welcome...[/quote]

Only if you buy me one first.

Will Glenn be doing a live cookery demonstration?

Scrambled squad?

Midfield Souffle?

Chocolate Profit-nogoals?

Crap suzette?

Norwich rollover?

Spanish Omlette (can''t make it without breaking eggs)?

[quote user="Snakepit Boy"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]And if anyone going from here wants to buy this moderator a pint you''re more than welcome...[/quote]

Only if you buy me one first.

[/quote]

I reckon you should get Glen leathered, then you can get some real honest answers.

I will be there wearing my '''' I love Hucks t-shirt '''' ( just joking ) and am looking forward to meeting some of the regulars from here too.

I drink dry white wine if anyone wants to treat me [:D]

Delia''s how to cheat was actually very good.  I do like a good cookery program.

Is the NCISA forum open to season ticket holders/members only or can anyone attend (like me).

[quote user="jimmy500"]

Delia''s how to cheat was actually very good.  I do like a good cookery program.

Is the NCISA forum open to season ticket holders/members only or can anyone attend (like me).

[/quote]

Everyone is welcome [:)]

Judging by the responses on this thread so far, the attendees at this meeting appear to reflect the philosophy of the club they support, everyone wants a "sip" of the good life but nobody wants to pay.    

[quote user="jimmy500"]

[/quote]

All welcome .£2 entry. Free to NCISA members. All proceeds to the academy.

(Kathy isnt averse to a drop of real ale or wine as well as lager BTW!)

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Judging by the responses on this thread so far, the attendees at this meeting appear to reflect the philosophy of the club they support, everyone wants a "sip" of the good life but nobody wants to pay.    

[/quote]

Quite right too.  Norfolk folk are the scots of the south.......

Might well come along to the meeting, bit nervous about meeting TIL1010 after calling him a pillock in an earlier thread.......Oooops.

YankeeCanary

Twang.................Whoosh............... Thud............... Shudder!!!!!

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="jimmy500"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Kathy isn''t averse to a drop of anything, I hear . . .

[quote user="Snakepit Boy"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="jimmy500"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ve heard that too, especially on these away trips she goes on [:)]

[quote user="Snakepit Boy"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="jimmy500"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re right. I''m not too fussy.

Why on earth did i mention alcohol when this was meant to be a serious informative post? Kathy and Cityangel are obviously a couple of old lushes and as most men are aware,women and alcohol often do not mix well.As for Kathy drinking real ale i hope she does not bring up the subject of ladies cricket and talk about her KD LANG album collection.

[quote user="jimmy500"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

Quite right too.  Norfolk folk are the scots of the south.......

Might well come along to the meeting, bit nervous about meeting TIL1010 after calling him a pillock in an earlier thread.......Oooops.

[/quote]

If everyone who has at one time called John a pillock failed to turn up for the forum, there would be lots of empty seats. I''m not sure the heavy drinking secretary would either.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="jimmy500"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it true that it costs 50 pence to become an NCISA member......for the evening?

It costs £2 a year to be a member of NCISA or if you do not wish to be a member each forum you attend will cost £2 on the door.No idea where 50p came from MELLO.The membership secretary is clare WILLIAMSON and her contact details are on our website www.ncisa.co.uk or even better we would love to see you next monday.I will be the "pillock"conducting the meeting if you do not know me.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Why on earth did i mention alcohol when this was meant to be a serious informative post? Kathy and Cityangel are obviously a couple of old lushes and as most men are aware,women and alcohol often do not mix well.As for Kathy drinking real ale i hope she does not bring up the subject of ladies cricket and talk about her KD LANG album collection.

[/quote]

Oy you I''ve been called some names before but never an old lush [:)] I''ll see you Monday night!!!

Cmon who else is coming to say hello?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Oy you I''ve been called some names before but never an old lush [:)] I''ll see you Monday night!!!

Cmon who else is coming to say hello?

[/quote]

Might do.

You better had Snakepit Boy, now what about some of the other regulars on here, Wizard, Nutty Nigel, Ardee, Arthur, Jas and everyone else I havent named, cmon lets be aving you!

Now, if the bar was opened earlier than 7pm that might just lubricate the meeting nicely and lead to some home truths.

Are you game?

OTBC 

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]YankeeCanary

Twang.................Whoosh............... Thud............... Shudder!!!!![/quote]

Wot''s that then Rudy?[:-*]

Yankee''s g-string?[:S]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]YankeeCanary

Twang.................Whoosh............... Thud............... Shudder!!!!![/quote]

Wot''s that then Rudy?[:-*]

Yankee''s g-string?[:S]

OTBC

[/quote]

No, I think it''s actually the neck of Cureton''s banjo - smacking against the Stoke goalpost on Tuesday night.......

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Now, if the bar was opened earlier than 7pm that might just lubricate the meeting nicely and lead to some home truths.

Are you game?

OTBC 

[/quote]

Are you buying?

[quote user="Jakesacanary"]

Are Under 16s allowed to come along.................Roberts a chance for Roberts...........!!!!!

[/quote]

Yes. All fans welcome.