Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

who do we blame

Being mainly a "lurker on this site nowadays,I fully expect a thread blaming that "heinous"villain of this board...yes you guessed it,1st Wiz

[quote user="ricky knight"]With Roeder classed as a God after our good run, who is to blame for the slump?, just asking.[/quote]

I blame Roeder for:

a. Signing baby, injured loanees in the January window, and playing them ahead of an established winning team.

b. The board for not releasing serious cash in January, hell, they even made a profit in that window!.

How much will relegation to League One cost the club Ricky? I predict it could see us fold, so much for their damn prudence then!

Flap Marshall.. anyone who thinks he''s a decent keeper after tonights shower of sh** is seriously Deluded!

jas :)

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]With Roeder classed as a God after our good run, who is to blame for the slump?, just asking.[/quote]

I blame Roeder for:

a. Signing baby, injured loanees in the January window, and playing them ahead of an established winning team.

b. The board for not releasing serious cash in January, hell, they even made a profit in that window!.

How much will relegation to League One cost the club Ricky? I predict it could see us fold, so much for their damn prudence then!

[/quote]

Do you blame Cureton for missing from 1 yard?

Roeders to blame it all started going wrong when he got the kiddies in on loan , January should have seen a centre half and a decent striker signed at an absolute minimum .

[quote user="ricky knight"]With Roeder classed as a God after our good run, who is to blame for the slump?, just asking.[/quote]Roeder got all the credit when he took us from bottom to mid table so he should take the blame now. But of course it''ll be the boards fault now won''t it ?

Btw ricky, who''s that you''re throttling in your avatar ?

I agree Wiz, we made a pigs ear of the jan sales, Roeder is doing his best, making a few mistakes lately imo but this board must back him or get out quick, if it aint too late, its going to the wire it seems.

I blame Roeder for:

[/quote]

BUt yet Bertrand and Pearce were our best players tonight..............both are class acts.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I am afraid I blame Roeder for tinkering too soon.......he should have looked to safety first before breaking up a solid if unspectacular team.[/quote]

I agree make sure we are safe first.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]With Roeder classed as a God after our good run, who is to blame for the slump?, just asking.[/quote]Roeder got all the credit when he took us from bottom to mid table so he should take the blame now. But of course it''ll be the boards fault now won''t it ?

[/quote]

his name is Percy Positive [:D]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

I blame Roeder for:

[/quote]

[/quote]What "barn-door Jamie"......YES

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

I blame Roeder for:

[/quote]

[/quote]What "barn-door Jamie?....Yes

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

I blame Roeder for:

[/quote]

[/quote]What barn-door Jamie?.........Yes

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

you have to blame how the club is run ..

and jamie cureton ! .. playing him left midfield ?? doesn''t have any pace or any ability to beat defenders .. is there any point of him even being at this club ?? you have to question the desicion of sending the players to spain .. since then we''ve had a slump in form .. !

I blame fans like the ones on this thread for feeding on a negative atmosphere and forces everyona associated with the club to play the blame game.

You lot make me sick.

[quote user="YellowIce"]

I blame fans like the ones on this thread for feeding on a negative atmosphere and forces everyona associated with the club to play the blame game.

You lot make me sick.

[/quote]All it is is snipes with you Mr. Apologist. Do you think we were good enough last night? Do you think Glenn should have tinkered with the team resulting in our poor form of late? Do you think some of his tactical decisions have been woreful (i.e. coventry)? In my opinion you don''t add anything. You don''t make any decent points and are just the anti-smudger.

[quote user="YellowIce"]

You lot make me sick.

[/quote]

Yeah, lets all pretend it ain''t happening, then maybe, just maybe, it''ll all go away.[:|]

I blame Roeder for:

[/quote]

a, If you''re good enough you''re old enough. As for "injured"? Presuming you are talking about Bates? Do you think Middlesborough would have let him out on loan if they did not think he was fit to play? For info. the "baby loanee" stats - When involved in a match; Bates 7pts out of 9 - Gibbs 4pts out of 9 - Henry 6pts out of 9 - Pearce 4pts out of 15 - For comparism, the games that Taylor played in yielded 13pts from 24..... 

b, The Board had released the cash, GR bought Pattison and made bids for two other players. If those bids had of been successfull what would we have paid them with? Shirt buttons?

The strikers. Their collective record is poor. Curo has missed some sitters, and despite a recent spurt is averaging about 1 every four games. Dion is probably averaging less, and Ched seems to have gone off the boil.But you must blame GR for not having found a striker during the window. Our scoring rate was obvious even in the run of unbeaten games. At the moment we have the choice of three non-prolific strikers - not a heatening thought!Is the loan window still open? It''s going to be desperate until the end of the season, and with all the teams below playing better and getting results, you have to fear for our chances.

I blame Roeder & the Board for this

Should have got a striker in January instead of the cheap option of Gibbs/Henry

I blame Roeder for these

Shouldn''t keep changing the team especially if they''ve won the previous game

Shouldn''t have played one up front against Coventry.

I also blame Evans and Curo for the missed chances last night.

[quote user="bunny"]

The Board had released the cash, GR bought Pattison and made bids for two other players. If those bids had of been successfull what would we have paid them with? Shirt buttons?

[/quote]

So they say!.

I believe it was spin, pure spin.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I blame Roeder & the Board for this

Should have got a striker in January instead of the cheap option of Gibbs/Henry

I blame Roeder for these

Shouldn''t keep changing the team especially if they''ve won the previous game

Shouldn''t have played one up front against Coventry.

I also blame Evans and Curo for the missed chances last night.

[/quote]

Blunt, but sadly very true Angel.[:''(]

I blame Gordon Brown, the Pope and Denis Compton. If I was being more serious I would probably blame the board of directors and suggest that as they seem incapable of running a Championship football club, they step aside and let some fresh faces have a go.

[quote user="Fellas"][quote user="YellowIce"]

You lot make me sick.

[/quote]

All it is is snipes with you Mr. Apologist. Do you think we were good enough last night? Do you think Glenn should have tinkered with the team resulting in our poor form of late? Do you think some of his tactical decisions have been woreful (i.e. coventry)?

In my opinion you don''t add anything. You don''t make any decent points and are just the anti-smudger.
[/quote]

I have always posted well thought out points but recently have become fed up with the fact that they do not surface or make a dent on this message board full of scathing criticism of a team that we knew were below par but look like they may acheive the goal that we all wanted set when we were 6 points adrift - to survive!

At the momement the goalposts for Glen keep changing. We all wanted loans . . got them - but then didnt want them. Wanted to be safe then wanted playoffs.

I know what you are saying about tinkering with a winning team, but we knew we were not going up this season so i would rather keep premiership managers happy and willing to send their players to us by playing them.

We do not have the resources and it has been well documented that we do not have the player pulling power of many clubs. Loans are probably a good way forward for us.

Also this madness of why didnt we spend loads in January? WTF? Pay over the top prices only to get nowhere anyway.

A very few pinkun posters try to look for the positives in our club - they may be few but are you all depressed people?

BUT do you want to know the biggest gripe i have with you lot? The fact that i think you would be happy to drive away a manager, who to anyone who really thinks about Norwich''s situation, that has a realistic chance of getting our club to where we all want it to be. He was not in the frame for director of football at arsenal for nothing.

He needs at least years to develop our acadamy, our team and our chances. Also you keep all saying but we get 25K fans? SO what - attendances account for nothing in the new media world. Look at newcastle 50k+ fans and a lot of good managers have struggled!

If the fans drive out Glen before he has a good chance to change our club we will never get better and it will be your fault. 

[quote user="YellowIce"][quote user="Fellas"][quote user="YellowIce"]

You lot make me sick.

[/quote]All it is is snipes with you Mr. Apologist. Do you think we were good enough last night? Do you think Glenn should have tinkered with the team resulting in our poor form of late? Do you think some of his tactical decisions have been woreful (i.e. coventry)? In my opinion you don''t add anything. You don''t make any decent points and are just the anti-smudger.[/quote]

I have always posted well thought out points but recently have become fed up with the fact that they do not surface or make a dent on this message board full of scathing criticism of a team that we knew were below par but look like they may acheive the goal that we all wanted set when we were 6 points adrift - to survive!

At the momement the goalposts for Glen keep changing. We all wanted loans . . got them - but then didnt want them. Wanted to be safe then wanted playoffs.

I know what you are saying about tinkering with a winning team, but we knew we were not going up this season so i would rather keep premiership managers happy and willing to send their players to us by playing them.

We do not have the resources and it has been well documented that we do not have the player pulling power of many clubs. Loans are probably a good way forward for us.

Also this madness of why didnt we spend loads in January? WTF? Pay over the top prices only to get nowhere anyway.

A very few pinkun posters try to look for the positives in our club - they may be few but are you all depressed people?

BUT do you want to know the biggest gripe i have with you lot? The fact that i think you would be happy to drive away a manager, who to anyone who really thinks about Norwich''s situation, that has a realistic chance of getting our club to where we all want it to be. He was not in the frame for director of football at arsenal for nothing.

He needs at least years to develop our acadamy, our team and our chances. Also you keep all saying but we get 25K fans? SO what - attendances account for nothing in the new media world. Look at newcastle 50k+ fans and a lot of good managers have struggled!

If the fans drive out Glen before he has a good chance to change our club we will never get better and it will be your fault. 

[/quote]See I agree with a lot of this post. I was happy with our work in january. I thought we brough enough in to keep us up. I was very happy with our form up to recently but then things started to go wrong. We had a swagger in our play for a good time under roeder but I felt that the chops and changes he put in, such as playing gibbs and continually changing out strike force started to cause us to lose the form we so desperately needed. However, if we stay up, then to me that is a success. Nobody is calling for roeder''s head, nobody is driving players out of Norwich. But there are some upset fans that have seen this shocking level of football before this season, when we were bottom.The last point is what concerns me most. What change will he bring, good or bad? At this moment we cannot say whether it is good or bad. After all, when the games in hand have been played we could be in 21st. Another example, say next season we are bottom. Will people still defend roeder becuase of that unbeaten run? I don''t mind genuine debate, but I do take exception to people slagging each other off. Sorry for my earlier comments.

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

his name is Percy Positive [:D]

[/quote]LOL !