Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Any news on Chadwicks return?

Expect to see him make a cameo appearance along with Drury at Hillsborough!!

We should be safe by then[;)]

I agree. I think chadwick adds more to the team. Be that crosses, tackling or more of a goal threat.

i like old "sicknote" he does produce more end product than Crofty but isnt as quick..

Sadly though, he is injury prone.. if he can overcome such problems then he could be a first team regular.. if he can''t then get rid... we are a football club not the NHS....

jas :)

I thought I read in the EEN that Glenn thought Chadwick might get a few games in April although we could ask him at the fans forum.

I like him, but I see him now as playing a bit more central, maybe off the strikers. Like his style but he is too slow, you think about when we got him and then Stoke got Lawrence, well I know which one I prefer. But believe that he will be addition to the team.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i like old "sicknote" he does produce more end product than Crofty but isnt as quick...

[/quote]

Something that''s been bugging me for a while - is Croft quick or not?

People seem totally divided on this. Reading comments abour him takes me back to the days of Victor Sylvester (!!!!!!) - slow, slow, quick,quick, slow.

Is he or isn''t he?

Expect to see Chadwick make a brief ten minute appearance in April..... and then pick up another injury and miss the start of next season. I much prefer Croft anyway. Tend to think Chadwick drifts in to much, and wants to play in more of a central role. Not that we''ve really seen much of Chadwick to judge him on!

[quote user="1st Wizard"] I see Luke''s started non contact training at Colney now, twas on Anglia TV last night.[Y][/quote]

Yes and says on the main website that he''s going to start full training in 2 weeks time - guess he''ll be fit to face Ipswich [:)]

[quote user="noz4lyf"]

i saw him in morrisons with docs .. still looks pretty much f***ed

[/quote]

I find it worrying that, given what we pay our players, they shop in Morrisons of all places.  Perhaps I''m being a snob, but Morrisons always seems to be full of people who could only be produced via brother/sister unions.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="noz4lyf"]

i saw him in morrisons with docs .. still looks pretty much f***ed

[/quote]

I find it worrying that, given what we pay our players, they shop in Morrisons of all places.  Perhaps I''m being a snob, but Morrisons always seems to be full of people who could only be produced via brother/sister unions.

[/quote]I like Morrisons, but the fact that it is the only big supermarket chain with a counter dedicated to pies has to say something about how they see their customers!

Oh, and don''t the results (haven''t got time to actually check!) show that we play better when Chadwick is in the side? I think Croft is too good to leave out, surely the sign of a good manager would be coming up with tactics that let us get the benefit of Croft and Chadders simultaneously? With Pattison in the middle and one of Fozzy and Russell it''s not a bad line up next season.