Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Hello League Division 1

Shut up. Grow up.8more games to go, a lot can happen in football, in a very short time.We are not going to go down.

Sadly, you could well be right, but hey at least our board have been careful not to spend too much money, and they won''t be too bothered that 24000 of us may be watching Div 1 football next season.

[quote user="Eggy"]We are on the way down BIG STYLE
[/quote]

No-one beneath us is winning at the moment so why do you think that?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

*cough* Leicester 2-1 up meaning we will be 3 points off the bottom 3 *cough*

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leicester are winning now. But even so, lets save the over-reactions and get behind the team. Massive game next weekend

[quote user="kick it off"]We are not going to go down.[/quote]It''s real possibility. 1 win in 8. Two of the team below us have games in hand. Where''s the next goal, where''s the next win?

nor are we and dont think the teams below us are a soft touch,theres been too much of that. I hope we survive but its not looking good.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]Sadly, you could well be right, but hey at least our board have been careful not to spend too much money, and they won''t be too bothered that 24000 of us may be watching Div 1 football next season.[/quote]

Yep.......but fortunately, they''ve banked the season ticket money......

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol canary call should be interesting [:D][/quote]

Hopefully I''ll be walking home when that nonsense is on.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol canary call should be interesting [:D][/quote]

Hopefully I''ll be walking home when that nonsense is on.

[/quote]

lol Pete some of the calls are amusing

[quote user="shyster"]Canary Call is comedy gold.[/quote]

Agreed. Find it all hilarious. Someone saying what a bad job Roeder has done, how we should look at the table. Swear we were bottom when he came in. Fair dues he aint done a great job, but we were seven points off second bottom or something like that. To be honest with a massive game against Colchester, we really need our fans to get behind the team, cant see it happening though.

Cant wait for the calls..

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Failure to beat Colchester could make things exciting. Luckily for us Southampton are in freefall.[/quote]

Even they won the other night (I know they got stuffed today, but it''s more than we could manage).

I agree ,and backs up my message last week re Roeder had Compromised the club and the chickens as they say, are now coming home to roost. It is embarrasing and pathetic to see him grovelling for players at this late stage when he should have secured our position in the championship with solid  and proven acquistions  in January. It is too little too late, and he should now resign, as  relegation  and league one (Div 3)is now a formality!! We need a manager that has knowledge of the lower leagues as opposed to Roeder''s arrogant and negative management  style (if that is the correct word)  that could put the club into administration. I, however believe it is all too late. !! This is the worst Norwich City team that has represented our club for over fifty years by avery long way!!

[quote user="kick it off"]Shut up. Grow up.

8more games to go, a lot can happen in football, in a very short time.

We are not going to go down.
[/quote]

nah your right.. we are going to make the playoffs instead arent we???? wakey wakey mate FFS!

jas :)

[/quote]

Why don''t you shut up?

And we are in Division 1 at the moment. I think you mean League One.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]Sadly, you could well be right, but hey at least our board have been careful not to spend too much money, and they won''t be too bothered that 24000 of us may be watching Div 1 football next season.[/quote]

Yep.......but fortunately, they''ve banked the season ticket money......

[/quote]

A direct-debit can soon be cancelled !!!

[/quote]

You need to get realistic. I have seen us relegated from the top flight because we couldn''t score goals and the inability to finish chances especially in recent games is obvious. Today, Huckerby tried to place the ball in the goal and passed it just pass the post in the first half and Pattison couldn''t finish a good move in the first half with the goal at his mercy.  We need to get points against, Colchester, Burnley, QPR and Sheffield Wednesday however its difficult to see us scoring in order to gain those points! It''s going to be an exciting finish to the season.....