Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

time for roeder to pick our best team!!!

the time has come for roeder to say sod off to the likes of wenger etc and start picking our best team instead of playing second rate loanees all the time.

in my opinion the team should be :

marshall, otsemobor, bertrand, pearce, doherty, croft, russell, fotheringham, huckerby, evans, cureton. subs gilks, dublin, spillane, pattison, martin.

im sure this will create debate but everyone has an opinion.

But we never have our best team, injuries, suspensions, loss of form does not allow a settled team.

I''d like to see this team playing next week

Marshall

Semmy Shacks, Doc, Camara

Croft, Russell, Fozzy, Hucks

Dion, Curo

The only loan player in there is Camara who has already said that he wants to sign on a perm basis in May. These players have all got something to play for unlike the loanees who will just return to the clubs they love and wont care which league we are in next season.

I think Glenn would struggle to pick his nose at the moment......

Those who''ve got the bollox for a fight should be in the squad......Basically, those who have (and want) a future at Carrow Road.....Which in reality - doesn''t mean he''s got a lot to choose from. DOES IT!

It''s really got to this? I''m absolutely ferkin seething that when the warning signs were erected - even well before Grant was appointed; the board stuttered and flustered and buried their heads in the hope it would all be a bad dream........

They''re a bunch of chancers, and I put the blame fairly and squarely on them.....Do they run their own ''personal business interest''s'' the way they run the club? Nope, I bet they firkin don''t!

Been there, seen it and heard it all before - from the Chairman and the Chief Exec and Delia and her Hubster.

WE deserve everthing that happens over the next 6 months......"IF YOU FAIL TO PREPARE.......PREPARE FOR FAILURE!"

It''s not me being ''mello dramatic'' either......We go down, and we''re stood on our heads in an overflowing septic tank full of decaying defecate discharge......

YOU BETCHA![:@][8o|]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Marshall

Dion, Curo

The only loan player in there is Camara who has already said that he wants to sign on a perm basis in May. These players have all got something to play for unlike the loanees who will just return to the clubs they love and wont care which league we are in next season.

[/quote]

So no Bertrand and Evans, who have been two of our best players?

[quote user="baldyboy"]

the time has come for roeder to say sod off to the likes of wenger etc and start picking our best team instead of playing second rate loanees all the time.

marshall, otsemobor, bertrand, pearce, doherty, croft, russell, fotheringham, huckerby, evans, cureton. subs gilks, dublin, spillane, pattison, martin.

[/quote]

Your stating the bleeding obvious and I agree totally!

Yes injuries and suspensions come into the reakoning but always we should pick our best 11 especially in the current predicament we find ourselves in!

I also agree with another poster who says that Camara should be playing regularly. Hes in the main done well at left back, wants to stay with the club and is better than Bertrand at LB!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="cityangel"]

Marshall

Dion, Curo

[/quote]

So no Bertrand and Evans, who have been two of our best players?

[/quote]

bother reading the rest of the post first. clearly stating why that team was chosen...

Mine would be...

Marshall

Semmy        Doherty         Shackell         Camara

Croft            Fozzy            Russel            Bertrand

Dion              Evans

Doherty to replace Pearce at the back so we have two CB''s that know each other well, and Camara to replace Bertrand at left back as I think Bertrand plays better left wing rather than left back.  Russel to come straight back in the team because of Patty''s poor performances.  Put Bertrand left mid as he plays better there, and then bring on Hux in last 20 mins or so to scare the life out f ColU.  We must play our best two strikers which are Dion and Evans.

[quote user="baldyboy"]

[/quote]

And there are 3 loanees in your team.......