Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Team and Score for Saturday

Mine will be:

Marshall

Valesco   Doherty   Pearce   Camara

Croft        Fozzy      Pattison   Bertrand

Evans      Dublin

Subs: Gilks, Shackell, Hucks, Gibbs, Cureton.

... and the score will be 2-0 city

Scorers: Evans (2)

Marshall

Otsemobor  Doherty   Pearce     Bertrand

Croft        Fozzy      Gibbs  Hucks

Evans      Cureton

Subs: Gilks, Shackell, Valesco, Pattison, Dublin.

and the score 1-0 to Norwich!

scorer Jamie Cureton

HucksHucks   Hucks   Hucks   HucksHucks   Hucks   Hucks   Hucks        Hucks              Hucks

Subs:  Hucks, Hucks, Hucks, Hucks, Doc.

Marshall

Semmy   Shackell   Pearce   Betrand

Croft        Fozzy      Pattison   Hucks

Cureton      Dublin

Subs: Gilks, Doc, Juan, Camara, Evans.

Shacks had a rest last week so its Docs turn this week, Cureton scored last week so should start upfront with Dion which means Evans can have a rest too [:)]

For me it would have to be:

Marshall

Semmy Or Velsaco (happy to see either) Doc Pearce Bertrand

Croft Fozzie Pattison Hucks

Evans Cureton

Pattison earned his place after his performance against Barnsley. There may have been some poor passing from him but what he did in terms of hard work and stopping Barsnley playing can''t be underestimated (although I''m sure it has been by some).

Upfront... Ched hasn''t scored at home for a while but is more mobile than Dubs and Curo so he has to play really. And seeing as Curo took his goal so well against Barnsley lets hope he has some more in him. We did miss Dions presence upfront though.

My MLS Champion Houston Dynamo are the twin team with Blackpool, so I gotta go for a draw, maybe 2-2.  Or I could say to heck with the Dynamo''s twin team and predict we crush Blackpool so badly they need a day by the seaside to recover their senses.  Yah, that''s what I''m gonna do - Norwich win big. Blackpool will have nothing left in the tank after they gave it all up vs. Charlton last week.

If Roeder doesn''t start Huckerby, it will be a much closer game, with the winning goal coming after Huckerby gets put on in the 2nd half.  I''d like to see Martin given a chance since he seems to be scoring plenty for the back up team.

Wouldn''t change a winning team unless forced to by injuries/suspensions, but in this case as Fotheringham is the captain, it is liekly that he will come back in for Pattison or Gibbs, hopefully Pattison, give Gibbs a run of a few games and see what he can do, 2 isn''t enough and Pattison is awful, i would go with:

Marshall, Otsemobor, Doherty, Pearce, Bertrand, Croft, Fotheringham, Gibbs, Huckerby, Evans, Cureton

Subs:Gilks, Shackell, Valesco, Pattison, Dublin

The only thing that concerns me about this side is the midfield, it is a bit light weight with Fotheringham and Gibbs and Huckerby isn''t exactly the man for defending, but attacking wise, plenty of goals in this side with Cureton and Evans along with Huckerby.

[quote user="Boyo''"]

Mine will be:

Marshall

Croft        Fozzy      Pattison   Bertrand

Evans      Dublin

Subs: Gilks, Shackell, Hucks, Gibbs, Cureton.

... and the score will be 2-0 city

Scorers: Evans (2)

Would go with this except I would swap Semmy for Valesco who would take Gibbs place on the bench. Fancy a convincing 2 nil win. Evans and Croft to score.

Same as last week except Fozzy replacing Pattison.

I forecast another tight game and a 2-1 win for City.

[quote user="NorwichRUs"]                    Hucks

Hucks   Hucks   Hucks   Hucks

Hucks   Hucks   Hucks   Hucks

Hucks              Hucks

Subs:  Hucks, Hucks, Hucks, Hucks, Doc.
[/quote]

Lol! And the score?  Norwich 20 - 18 Blackpool!?

I''m quitely confident but at the same time a little nervous about one name on their team sheet. Dickov! He has always been a thorn in our sides! I do think we''ll need to score at least 2 to win. Hopefully Pearce can put the irritating little man in his pocket.

I can only see there being one change from last week, that is to bring

Fozzy back in to the side.     

Marshall

Otsemobor  Doherty   Pearce     Bertrand

Croft        Fozzy      Pattison   Hucks

Evans      Cureton

Subs: Gilks, Shackell, Valesco, Gibbs, Dublin.

and the score 3-1 to Norwich!

scorers Cureton, Hucks & Pearce

Roeder said we wouldn''t recognise the squad by the time he''d finished, well, have a look at the team photo for this season. The teams we are all talking about putting out are really beginning to bear this out.

Marshall

Croft        Fozzy      Gibbs   Bertrand

Evans      Dublin

Subs: Gilks, Shackell, Hucks, Semi, Cureton.

cityangel, I agree with your lineup except the geriatric striker duo.  One should be on the bench, with Evans starting.  I''d also put Chris Martin on the bench since he seems to be scoring for the 2nd string team, and he could come in if the strikers are not playing well. 

I love your midfield choices!  Perfecto!

Final score will be something like 3-1 or 4-1.  Blackpool have nothing left after last Saturday, and our supporters will outnumber their by about 1,000 to 1.

Oh yh I forgot you could only have four loan players in a squad!!!  So Spillane can take Gibbs'' place on the bench!!

With players coming back put Hucks on bench and go with what has worked for the most of the last 15 games. Hucks can make a bigger impact if brought on, if required, later in the game. He is not worth playing for 90 minutes anymore.

We are not as strong midfield with 2 wingers and you cannot drop our right wing workaholic.

Whatever Glenn decides it will be our best on the day an i,am positive we will win so bring on the playoffs!!!

This reminds me of the excitement up to going to Cardiff - This time we beat the scum 3-0 at Wembley :)

[quote user="Boyo"]

Oh yh I forgot you could only have four loan players in a squad!!!  So Spillane can take Gibbs'' place on the bench!!

[/quote]

No, you can have five.

Marshall

Semmy  Doc  Pearce  Bertrand

Croft Pattison Fozzie Hucks

Cureton Dublin

Subs - Shacks, Gilks, Dublin, Gibbs, Valesco

Marshall

Otsemobor Pearce Doc Camara

Croft Foz Gibbs Bertrand

Dion Chedwyn

Subs: Gilks, Shackell, Valesco, Pattison and Cureton.

Players left out of the 16 entirely to go shopping and give Neil Adams something to talk about: Hucks

Marshall

Velasco   Pearce   Doherty   Bertrand

Croft   Fotheringham  Pattison Gibbs

Evans    Dublin  

There seems to be a lot of people going for Velasco at RB.  My question is why? What has Semi done wrong? I think he''s been playing very well and has formed a great understanding with Crofty. Added to this Velasco has only played a couple of minutes in the last 6 or 7 months so is not match fit and is not the quickest player by all accounts. I''d stick with Semi.  You''ve got to bing Fozzy back I think, for his leadership and passing but stick with Patty for his grit. Hopefully a better balance than last week.

My team :         Marsh

Semi      Doc      Pearce   Bertie

Crofty   Fozzy    Patty   Hucks

Chedders   Dion

Subs: Gilks, Curo, Shacks, Gibbs, Mo

Got to stick with Hucks, get him match fit.

Good to see you guys so confident. We expect a tough game but we have improved recently too, and will not be outnumbered by 1000 to 1! I predict a 1-1.

I have no idea about the team, at least in central midfield and strikers.  Will GR save Dion for Tuesday, and go with Ched and Curo? He has made encouraging noises about the latter, - sharp in training, good since since his operation, etc. In the same way. was he warning Fozzy that Pasttison and Gobbs deserve another un out?On the score, I think that The oranges with Dickovand co will score one or two, can we score as many? I''ll go for 2-2.