Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

FAO City Angel

please adhere to the strick etiquete of this board and stop clogging it up with ridiculous and pointless post such as this. gggaaawd

[quote user="Kathy"]You can ask Hucks to marry you today!!!   [:D][/quote]

If he said yes, that would make Hucks the fastest bigamist in the championship, wouldn''t it Kathy ?

[quote user="Beaker"]please adhere to the strick etiquete of this board and stop clogging it up with ridiculous and pointless post such as this. gggaaawd[/quote]

we8wba better take notice of your warning Beaky!

oh blimey, you have just highlighted to me what day it is, best keep a low profile tonight, hopefully no surprise meals organised!

[quote user="Beaker"]please adhere to the strick etiquete of this board and stop clogging it up with ridiculous and pointless post such as this. gggaaawd[/quote]

Bet you''re a bundle of fun to be out with on a Saturday night...........

Question is-would he score!!!

Based on what I''ve seen, Huckerby is more likely to set someone else up to score. He does the fancy work, and then hands it off to a Cyrano de Bergerac-type to slip one passed the goalie.

[quote user="Eastside Canary"]

Based on what I''ve seen, Huckerby is more likely to set someone else up to score. He does the fancy work, and then hands it off to a Cyrano de Bergerac-type to slip one passed the goalie.

[/quote]

Its the fancy stuff beforehand thats important to us women and I''m sure he''d finish the job and score [:D]

Thanks Kathy, thread made me smile [:)]

It''s the fancy stuff beforehand that''s important to us women

Granted, but the boys enjoy it just as much no matter who scores.  Nobody looks disappointed when anyone on their team gets one in.  Even the people watching cheer and sing!  You know later in life, Huckerby would be sharing memories with the Cyrano guy. "Remember the time I set you up to score into that wide open goal?  You tried to head it in, but ended up banging it in off your midsection."

Its the fancy stuff beforehand thats important to us women

My mates wife said the earthquake was like that - 10 seconds of shaking and suddenly it''s all over !

[quote user="Kathy"]You can ask Hucks to marry you today!!!   [:D][/quote]

Good idea. Perhaps he''s slowed up enough these days for her to catch him!

At least there''s that one advantage.[;)]

OTBC

Oh do lighten up and get a life.

[quote user="Beaker"]please adhere to the strick etiquete of this board and stop clogging it up with ridiculous and pointless post such as this. gggaaawd[/quote]How about adhering to the strict etiquette yourself and try posting something that isn''t either childish drivel or an insult to w8wba or quite regularly, both.  Sorry mate but I''ve put up with your posts long enough and you need to be told to grow up and get yourself a life outside the cyber-world... have you thought about interacting with members of the opposite sex? It can be quite entertaining and often pleasant, you know.  Just as Canary Angel as she hunts down Hucks... [;)]

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

Its the fancy stuff beforehand thats important to us women

My mates wife said the earthquake was like that - 10 seconds of shaking and suddenly it''s all over !

[/quote]

[:D][:D]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]  Just like Canary Angel as she hunts down Hucks... [;)]
[/quote]

Makes me sound like a stalker [:)]