Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

thank god...

Mercifully, i wasn''t at the game yesterday and the internet decided to wreak havoc on my efforts to listen on canariesworld.Reading the match reports sounds like we were diabolical.But on the positive side, thank god Glenn has seen the light and decided to play both Hucks and Croft - 2 wingers is what people on here wanted, 2 wingers is what you got. Pleased with the result? Anyways, from what I can gather, the only players to put in a decent shift were Patty and Croft, is that right?Any news on Fozzy?Arent Refs meant to stop the game for a head injury or a blood injury? Does a combo cancel each other out so the second goal was allowed or was the Ref the moron that the reports seem to suggest?

I was there and yes it was as bad as you have read. They deserved the points I am sorry to say opened us up at every turn.Patty was excelent especially following his pretty poor showing against Barnsley. Did himself a power of good, worked hard with some crunching tackles, battled for every ball and showed real passion. Croft played well but certainly not up to his usual par. But the guy who rarely gets a mention who didnt put a foot wrong all afternoon was Doc, really solid .