Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet this weekend.

Here we are ready to set sail on the good ship Free Bet ,with the wonderful colonial captain from the eastern seaboard Yankee Canary at the helm . I promise you a voyage of excitement and adventure , now all you lovely old Norwich City supporters have a free passage , you are welcome to come aboard . The destination is the Dixmar where our captain plans to bring back vast riches and to sail through tranquil waters and deposit it safely in the Academy''s hold.

There will be a few new crew members this week I am sure and with the old ones to show them the ropes I don''t see how we can shiver our timbers . Its not as if we have become becalmed lately we have been coming with a wet sail with those young skippers at the wheel .I know our captain Yankee Canary intends to give Billy Dixon a broadside and plunder his treasure chest this weekend , so be ready with the grape shot.

Now always remember there is no walking the plank or keel hauling on the good ship Free bet arrdee wont have any of that , I defiantly wont have any cat of 9 tails despite that old buccaneering sea dog and cut throating lappinitup likening it . Away my hearties you lovely old hearts of oak . Now what I can''t fathom is how many leagues away (groan) is Yankee Canary I wont mention cable. Sorry you lovely old Pickers I felt I wanted to do something different [:D] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                                            £212-56p

Good luck indeed Yankee.

After ignoring Peterborough last weekend myself I am going to tip them this weekend as my nap against Bury.  P''boro have an 11,3,3 home record; have won 7 out of their last 8 in the league to climb into second spot and have only let in one goal in the last 6 games.  Bury on the other hand are struggling at the foot of the table with some patchy form.  For me this has the look of a home banker.

Ahoy there my hearties. I''m going to fire one across ole yankees'' bow with....

Peterborough v Bury.....

Home win.

Should help to make some pieces of eight for the kids.

Good luck Yankee. Hat trick perhaps ? Be amazing if you did !

Heading back to Old Faithful, i.e. the Conference. I''m going to beat up on the BSP whipping boy once again and go with Salisbury home win over Droylsden.  Odds won''t be that great, but Droylsden is having trouble lately-- 2 goals in last 7 matches.

Toughest week so far in my opinion, took me forever to find anything that I was sure on. Scoured god knows how many foreign leagues before diving into the blue square prem.

.... was going for aldershot to beat kidderminster, but discovered Aldershot play title rivals Torquay away just two days later!

So dived even further down to the spanish second division: -

Malaga to beat Port Ejido

Malage - Best home record in the league, second place in the league - fighting for promotion. 29 points from 12 home games.

Port - Worst away record in the league,bottom of the table.

It took me a while, but ended up with arguably the surest thing ive tipped on here

NEWCASTLE to beat blackburn. keegans first win has to come soon surely? p.s iv got two right two weeks running and not been picked so listen to me this time people

My nap is ''Gers to beat Aberdeen.10 wins in a row for Rangers, unbeaten in 15 and a rout last night against hearts. Aberdeen started the season well but the wheels have fallen off with no wins in 7. Aberdeen are poor away from home as well and rangers have only lost once at Ibrox all season.

Dropping into the Conference myself this week and going for Exeter to beat Altringham.

Exeter 8 unbeaten, including victory over Stevenage and Cambridge. Altringham have 1 win in 7.

Add to that a top v bottom clash with Exeter pushing for the play offs, Home win for me.

Good luck YC.

palaces form has dipped of late, while preston have been picking up.  who wants this match more - relegation haunted preston or top6 chasing palace???expect preston to prevail as their survival instinct kicks in.preston to beat palace.

Rocking Europe from the North Sea this is Radio Free Bet Fred.....

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... alright [Y]

It''s all Greek to me this week as Olympiakos take on Asteras Tripoli. Olympiakos home record reads P11 W10 D1 L0 and a win here keeps the pressure on Panathinaikos who have a difficult away game at AEK.

Olympiakos V Asteras Tripoli Home Win.

The Pirates Of The Airwaves [H] have plundered this treasure trove of information from all over Europe and more for us Pink Un Pickers to use http://www.soccerstats.com/index.asp

Good luck Yankee [Y] Is the hat-trick in the bag  ........  Not ''arf [Y]

That''s right.... hold tight... stay bright [H]

I think my nap is going to be Watford to win away at Burnley, they have a good away record whereas Burnley are less frequent winners at home. This may be a risky choice but I think Watford will start to put a run together from now to the end of the season and challenge for the championship.

Good Luck for the Hat Trick Yankee Canary

Yes ,you lovely old Pickers keep your selections coming in to let the wonderful Yankee Canary know the teams that you know will win .

Of course Yankee always does what he feels and I would not change him or even try . He takes the Free Bet and shakes it by the scruff of its neck and shows us how it should be done .Lets look for the entertainment this weekend . Thanks Yankee , we know you are going to go close , If not the win . I know this week is going to be special ,[Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                                                 £212-56p

It is a tough week this week Trent Canary, it''s been difficult to find something I''m happy with!

This week I''m going for Northampton to beat Crewe.

Northampton''s home record is W8 D5 L4 Last 6 at home W3 D3. They are one of the form teams in League1.

Crewe''s away record is W2 D6 L9 Last 6 away W1 D1 L4

Feels like a bit of a risky choice, but the least risky one I could find!

Good Luck Yankee!

Boyo, look at this weekends fixtures(uk,europe) pick a team you think is gonna win and post it here. Simple as that.[:D]

Whoever Ardee has chosen to do this week selections(yankee canary this week)selects either 5 suggested on this thread or 5 of their own and Ardee lets Dixmar racing know the bet. And hopefully come Sunday evening the Norwich city academy have[:)] won some money.

Think that about sums it up. Ardee will correct me if im wrong on any of that.

Hawhehawhehawhehaw. Bonjour from the land of fine wines, great food and beautiful women.

Being French obviously makes me extrrrrreeemely modest but this is, how you say, a live cert. Fail to pick it and I may well pay a visit to your country to introduce your wives to my superior French lovemaking skills.

Monaco vs Valenciennes - HOME WIN.

Valenciennes have the worst away record in Ligue 1 with only one win all season and have lost their last four. Monaco lost 6-0 to Bordeaux in their last home game a will surely be looking to make amends.

Au revoir my Eeeeenglish chums either I, or one of my many cousins, will return next week. Until then I shall be going on strike, smoking Gaulloise and looking brooding and extrrrrreeeeemely handsome.

MK Dons to beat Chester at Home. Form Comparison - (1/2)

MK have had a recent wobble in their last 6 matches, (2-3-1), but have scored 11 in their last 4 matches.  Chester have been pretty appalling for their last 10 (1-2-7).  That said, Chesters last game was a win (1-3 away to Mansfield), but it was their first in at least nine games.

Yankee old chum, I suspect that you might find this one a bit too unpredictable for your tastes, but I think MK will come good on Saturday.  Good luck in whatever you go with.

Hi Yankee,

I was gonna wish good luck, but I feel there''s much more than luck involved when you''re picking. You have a great strategy, keep it up mate!

For your consideration this week -

PETERBOROUGH home win against Bury.

Give Billy another bashing!

Leeds Canary

Har har me hearties. I feel like Francis Drake and I’ve been sent out by my good Queen to search for bounty ( probably a bad example….this could make arrdee swing that cleaver so angrily he won’t know if it’s sausage links or thumbs he’s severing. Note: all patrons of arrdee, check your packages carefully this week before serving ). 

Not many responders on this thread so far this week and I can understand why. From these distant shores I have to say the bounty in Blighty looks more like it’s filled with skins than wins. Arrdee made me captain of the ship this week but I feel like I’m commanding a galleon without a crew. For those of you that have arrived dockside I tell you truly I fear taking most of you on board. Most of you seem like a bunch of landlubbers to me. You’re searching for gold in all the wrong places. We need to take to the high seas to seek our fortune. Step aboard Trent. You can come too Nigel but, while I like your Greek line of thought, the opposition looks like they’ve got pretty strong fortifications and haven’t taken too many hits. Always a worry that, so I’ll pass. I’ll make you second in command for your daring. Oh, come on the rest of you mariners as well, step aboard and let’s get some treasure we can bring home for Queen Arrdee.

Before we leave on the evening tide, I feel we need to leave the landlubbers with some scraps to fight for on the home front. The strongest hope in England is probably Salisbury. After a slow start they’re unbeaten in 11 and against some tough teams too. Still a shot at the playoffs given their form and should be too much for poor old Droylsden. Let’s go north of the border too for Rangers good form over mid-table, fighting for nothing Aberdeen. As much as I want to go with Man United ( because they won’t want to lose ground to Arsenal ), I’m wary of the possibility of Ferguson resting at least a couple of key bodies given their key game on Tuesday against Lyon. Despite their performance at Newcastle last week it’s a potential skin for my taste. A few of you have opted for Peterborough, and they look like they are scoring for fun at the moment and should both win and be selected, but Bury are one of those teams that, despite their standing, can pull out a surprise performance. Just not comfortable enough on this one. MK Dons also should win but they are too unpredictable, particularly at home.

Apologies to all for your choices I’ve not chosen. I hope they win for you.

So the six selections are:

Salisbury to beat Droylsden                     ( newyorkcanary )                      

Rangers to beat Aberdeen                         ( fellas )

Malaga to beat Club Polideportivo Ejido ( Trent Canary )

Bologna to beat Cesena

Ajax Amsterdam to beat Excelsior

Feyenoord Rotterdam to beat NEC Nimegen

well that defeats the object of it surely , hes picked 3 of his own. sod if if im doing this again what a waste of time i hope you lose

[quote user="Beaker"]well that defeats the object of it surely , hes picked 3 of his own. sod if if im doing this again what a waste of time i hope you lose[/quote]

Don''t be so stupid Beaker.

Good luck Yankee [:)]

[quote user="Beaker"]well that defeats the object of it surely , hes picked 3 of his own. sod if if im doing this again what a waste of time i hope you lose[/quote]

Awwwww... don''t be like that Beaker.... mine wasn''t picked either but I''m sure Yankee didn''t mean to hurt your Feelings........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8Q7Fsa_Vs

Stay with us my friend [Y]