Sign in to follow this  
RICH NCFC

Watford Game

Just wondered if there is gonna be lots of us going there or will i have no voice box left again. Er we are heading there early afternoon, any good pubs in mind so we can get together before the game.

Cheers Rich

Yeah I''m going down for the game, not a far ride seeing as I''m in Herts myself, it''s one of our closest (in geographical terms) teams so I can see there being plenty of us, despite it being a Tuesday night!

Live near Stevenage so i''v got my tickets and might even get hospitality as family friend works for PR department at Watford!!!

Hi Shed

We''re Herts Canaries too so its a bit like a home game except its impossible to find the ground or park.

See you there

You could always have a few pre-match ''Pimms'' in Elton''s Piano Bar just inside the ground? Just follow the Yellow Brick Road.........It hasn''t been built yet (and anyway, I made it all up)......but I do think Delia is pencilled in to officially open it......allegedly.......maybe......not.[8-)]

[quote user="WalthamCanary"]I''m going but not sure where abouts I''ll be sat as there is no seating plan for Watford stadium anywhere to be found.
Row ''B'' anyone?
[/quote]

I think the seating plan is on the back of the ticket. We''re behind the goal...

Anyone know where is good for parking?

[quote user="R4OTBC"]

Hi R4OTBC

We live between Stevenage and Hertford - have tickets also so see you there!

[/quote]More canaries here from Herts on their way to Vicarage Rd...looks like we could set up another exiles group from this part of the world.

So there are a few going then. Im really excited about tonights match, im hoping for a good result. We wont win 4-0 but as long as they put in a good performance there is no reason why we cant take the 3 points and restore hope in possible playoffs. I think us suppoters will pay a big part it tonights outcome, so lets get behind them from the ko. I hope Hux can play putting him up front with Evans seems like a good idea against Watford. Well im heading there at 2 from Portsmouth so i will see ya there, im the one in the yellow Norwich shirt lol.

were comin up from canterbury for the game tonite, i presume you can buy tickets on the gate? and will be easy to get tickets? also like a few people before have said, any decent places to park? thanks

also a hertford canary here coming to the game tonight, joining my st alban canary supporting buddy there! & taking a man u supporting aussie along to show him what real footy fans are like. Please be noisy!

Any able to give us 2 a lift us a lift back to hertford after the game?!! Will chip in!

[quote user="The Lord"]were comin up from canterbury for the game tonite, i presume you can buy tickets on the gate? and will be easy to get tickets? also like a few people before have said, any decent places to park? thanks[/quote]

On the Watford site is says there is no parking and all the streets around the ground are permits only. It suggests you use a town centre car park which are all 10 mins walk from the ground. I guess that''s what I''ll do unless there''s a school or somewhere that rents it''s car park out on match days...

Seems there is a few of us in this neck of the woods, I''m not a million miles away from Stevenage too, maybe we could set our selves a group up, walk around the pitch and have ourselves a big flag Zip it! [:#]

If you''re interested drop me an email at info@forces2canaries.co.uk. Will be able to send you some contacts etc.

Regards

F2C

That was a reply to an email i sent on a thread a couple of weeks ago. I live in Stevenage and have a season ticket but dont have that much time to run a supporters group!

Any one up to it... reply to that email and drop us an email?

I really am very keen, i feel we in hertfordshire should be recognised and rewarded!

Cheers and OTBC!!!