Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Long time listener, first time caller....

Just thought I would introduce myslef, I have been reading these boards for a long time as I do research for a local sports show and like to try and gage the fans mood. There have been some entertaining discussions on here looking forward to getting involved!  

[quote user="king canary"]Just thought I would introduce myslef, I have been reading these boards for a long time as I do research for a local sports show and like to try and gage the fans mood. There have been some entertaining discussions on here looking forward to getting involved!  [/quote]

Soccer night then? please replace the awful Perry Groves!

jas :)

Whats soccer night? No mine is very obscure and just something I do in between being a tax dodging student and going to carrow road.

[quote user="king canary"]

Whats soccer night? No mine is very obscure and just something I do in between being a tax dodging student and going to carrow road.

[/quote]

Welcome King.

Feel free to have your two penny worth and don''t get upset if someone disagrees with you.

We love a bit of argy bargy on here.

[quote user="king canary"]

[/quote]

Its the ones that dodge soap that I dont like. [8-)] Welcome one welcome all I say!