Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

the best norwich memoribilia

I am a ncfc collector, a few items l treasure are, an original asidtate ''78'' of on the ball city, great old sound.  Peter Mendhams match worn shirt from milk cup final, and the legend Iwan Roberts match worn green shirt from the champions at sunderland. Managed to get on the pitch after game to get it! Had it signed by complete squad. Paul Scholses shirt from Bryan Gunns testermonial game against man.utd, Many other great items. Would like a match worn shirt from 93 uefa cup run if anybody has one.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="yoda"]i have a team photo of the 59 cup side with all the autographs on the back .[/quote]

Me too, yoda.

Hard to beat, eh?

OTBC

[/quote]

thing is it was 3 years before i was born so it doesnt mean much to me really , unlike my milan scarf which i swopped with a young lad in milan city centre which i wouldnt want to part with .

My yellow golf balls with the Canary logo. It attracts the interest of my playing partners ( who vary ) and, when my balls are struck well, I feel I am spreading the name of my beloved club across the ocean far and wide. Hopefully, not too wide. 

I have 2 copies of the Celebration Banquet at Portman Sq from the League Cup Final on 3rd March 1973.

It has pictures, a menu and my Grandad got all the autographs of every member of the City squad on the last page.... can you believe this was 35 years ago!!

I have no idea what you''re suggesting Rudolph ''ucker but I am pretty sure it is intended as a shot.  If so, you should just Rudolph ''ucker right off.

I doubt there would be more than a few NCFC shirts being worn in Houston. The city is certainly big enough for me to have only ever seen one once, and I''ve been here 20 years. That does not include my sons.

a vidio of me being interviewed about the possible signing of clinton morriosn 3 years ago, what a t@@ser

Thanks Scottlarock and McDougal''s Perm.

Besides what I''ve already mentioned, I also have some Norwich postcards and map on my classroom wall, and over those are ticket stubs, plus a printout of the Pinkun''s "City ''til I die" page.  I use Norwich and area as an example whenever possible, which I manage to make more than you''d think.  We''re covering WWI now, so Edith Cavell gets a mention, as does my parent''s home of Sheringham which was one of, if not the first place to be bombed by Zepplins.  My dad gave me a stone axe head his uncle unearthed about 70 years ago working construction at the end of Earlham Road, which I use when we cover pre-history. Pics of me at the wall came in hand with the Middle Ages, which I tell my students is my favorite part of history because I myself am middle aged. I''m also a hilarious cut-up.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

"and when my balls are struck well, I feel I am spreading the name..."

When my balls are struck well, I feel I am going to vomit and pass out.

[/quote]

That''s kind of how I feel about my golf game.

Either the programme from the reading V norwich game (the last at elm park) when i was a mascot! Thats slightly individual to me though

Or

A signed autograph book

Or

The memories!!