Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

the best norwich memoribilia

[quote user="yoda"]i have a team photo of the 59 cup side with all the autographs on the back .[/quote]A Bryan Gunn testimonial programme and a reserve team programme with Efan''s signature.

[quote user="yoda"]i have a team photo of the 59 cup side with all the autographs on the back .[/quote]

Me too, yoda.

Hard to beat, eh?

OTBC

A sheet of paper with the signatures of the 76/77 team on it. And my new home shirt at the moment - bought it at the end of November and the only games that I haven''t worn it for were Stoke and Leicester. Got it in the wash for tomorrow. [:)] 

i have the centenery shirt with the whole squads autographs on it :D

i also have a bottle from spain that my grandad got me with the norwich badge painted on it

Blow up Canary first and foremost and an autograph book from 88 - 91 including all home players and some away one including Rushie, Gazza and Beardsley and others i have no idea who they are!

I had Bryan Gunns gloves which were signed by him after a win at the old Middlesboro stadium, but I gave them to a childrens hospice charity to auction off to raise money, they raised £120.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

bearing in mind im only 16 ..

i have every programme from every home game in the last 5 years [:)]

[/quote]

think ive gotta about the same, may be missing one or two, plus i have an extra 2 seasons :D

For me it has to be the matchday program for Norwich City vs QPR, 27th of December 1976 (my birthday).

I have the ticket stubbs from every away game I''ve been to which covers 39 league grounds (most of them replicated, some many times) it''ll be 40 after Tuesday at Watford. Also the ticket from Vitesse Arnhem away in the UEFA cup and a scarf I swapped with a fan outside the ground there. I skived off school for three days to get a bus over to Holland and then was interviewed on Anglia News with my face painted yellow and green. Oops!

I also have a Milk Cup final programme.

A signed football from two seasons ago is mine. However, my dad has a framed signed shirt with programme and ticket stub from the playoff season. (programme and stubb are from the final not just a random game that season!)

A photo of the ''95 squad in 70''s Fancy Dress :-)Personally signed (by Delia) NCFC Christmas card designed by Bruce Oldfield.1954 YearbookSeason ''99 Club Tie.

My garage (converted into a play room) in Houston is an NCFC monument, painted green and yellow with shirts and a scarf on the wall, and an NCFC bat mat in front of the dart board.  The bath mat is the favorite. The garage opens onto the street so everyone can see it and have no idea what it''s about.

My kids have NCFC rugs in their rooms, and an NCFC soccer ball to kick around, but their favorite souvenir is a couple of signed pics from Dion Dublin, which he gave to my parents. A neighbor had seen my boys in their NCFC hats and scarves a bunch of times last Christmas, and Mr Dublin has a place right next door, so he mentioned it to him, and the pictures arrived in the mail a couple of weeks after we got home.

Eastside Canary

My garage (converted into a play room) in Houston is an NCFC monument, painted green and yellow with shirts and a scarf on the wall, and an NCFC bat mat in front of the dart board.  The bath mat is the favorite. The garage opens onto the street so everyone can see it and have no idea what it''s about.

My kids have NCFC rugs in their rooms, and an NCFC soccer ball to kick around, but their favorite souvenir is a couple of signed pics from Dion Dublin, which he gave to my parents. A neighbor had seen my boys in their NCFC hats and scarves a bunch of times last Christmas, and Mr Dublin has a place right next door, so he mentioned it to him, and the pictures arrived in the mail a couple of weeks after we got home.

Creepy...............have you got an Ipswich fan in the cellar who you keep as a pet to torment because he once took a wrong turn on a road trip?

I think I might have one of the oddest! It is a set of Russian dolls that I bought in Prague last year. Croft goes inside Shackell who goes inside Gallacher who goes inside Drury who goes inside Earnshaw! Well they make me laugh anyway!

Creepy...............have you got an Ipswich fan in the cellar who you keep as a pet to torment

I''m not sure what is creepy about my garage.  The INSIDE is painted green and yellow, not the oustide.

I wear my team jersey around town most Saturdays.  Is that creepy too?

[quote user="bishgatedave"]I think I might have one of the oddest! It is a set of Russian dolls that I bought in Prague last year. Croft goes inside Shackell who goes inside Gallacher who goes inside Drury who goes inside Earnshaw! Well they make me laugh anyway![/quote]

Surely Earnshaw must have been the littlest on that goes in the middle!

bishgatedave

I think I might have one of the oddest! It is a set of Russian dolls that I bought in Prague last year. Croft goes inside Shackell who goes inside Gallacher who goes inside Drury who goes inside Earnshaw! Well they make me laugh anyway!

Do you still have a Dean Ashton?

Eastside Canary wrote

Creepy...............have you got an Ipswich fan in the cellar who you keep as a pet to torment

I''m not sure what is creepy about my garage.  The INSIDE is painted green and yellow, not the oustide.

I wear my team jersey around town most Saturdays.  Is that creepy too?

Is it a town where ALL the folks wear replica Norwich shirts every Saturday whilst going through the same routines, saying the same things to the same folks in the same places?