Sign in to follow this  
Muffles

Youth game fixtures

I''m after some info from my fellow City fans regarding youth games and where I can find out when they are played. I know for the most part they are played at Colney on Saturday mornings as I have refereed the U16s there before.

My nephew is about to turn 4 and is getting into football and wants to go to a game - of course I''m all for encouraging an interest in football, especially Norwich, especially as his Dad is a fairweather Ipsh*t fan. Unfortunately mid week games are a bit too late for him, and I really don''t think he''ll sit through a full 90 mins just yet, so something I can take him to and leave if he gets bored would be great.

All help would be much appreciated, cheers

there are only 2 home games left for the u16''s and u18''s to be played at colney. coventry on april 5th and aston villa on april 12th. kick off is normally 11am.

u10, u12 and u14 play fulham this sunday at colney 11am K.O, and then they are home to spurs on march 30th.

hope this helps. you can get fixture details and match reports for the 18''s on website www.foncy.co.uk