Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Cureton - Take that Detractors!

3 goals in 3 games now...

He''s starting to find form at hopefully the right time...

Im still certain he could end this season with 18-20 goals... He''s a quality player and just needed a bit of confidence and some decent service to show it...

those who have been writing him off for not scoring are being proved wrong now... and i hope he keeps it up! Well done Jamie!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

3 goals in 3 games now...

He''s starting to find form at hopefully the right time...

Im still certain he could end this season with 18-20 goals... He''s a quality player and just needed a bit of confidence and some decent service to show it...

those who have been writing him off for not scoring are being proved wrong now... and i hope he keeps it up! Well done Jamie!

jas :)

[/quote]

As a 100% Curo fan who actually wanted him here, I can only echo your sentiments Jas.[Y]

I''m a Jamie fan too so am well pleased for the lad [:)]

I''ll admit to giving the lad some stick before, but I always new that if he got a run going he woulkd keep scoring. 750,000 for 15 goals a season is a bargin when you look at what other clubs have paid.

I''m a JC fan, always have been, feed him the ball he will score 9 times out of 10. 

I don''t think you''ll get anyone on this thread who has slated JC off now retracting what they have said about him, takes real courage to do that [:)]

Yep, us Jamie fans got some stick but our mans coming good. Isn''t it quite coincidental that he''s started scoring as soon he starts getting game again? Keep up the good work Jamie.

His goal was a fabulous strike and was his contribution in a game where our players showed immense bravery on an atrocious night against Hoofroyds Hoofers. Credit must go to the players who started the game for getting us into the position where Cureton could come on as sub and get us the point we deserved. Credit must go to Jamie for being capable of scoring such a wonderful goal and credit must go to Roeder for playing Dublin and Evans from the start and then bringing on Cureton at just the right time.

When I got back last night this messageboard read like people thought we were lucky to get a point. I thought we deserved a point. I was extremely proud to be a City fan last night.

Anybody here not a Cureton fan ? OK, that''s a wrap then.

I continued to follow his career at the Pirates and his partnership with Jason Roberts was formidable. All we need is a strike partner for Cureton such as JR or Iwelumo and he would fly again although he''s starting to do a pretty good job now. Wasn''t his strike partner at Norwich first time around Akinbiyi ? I remember they both scored goals for fun.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I''m a JC fan, always have been, feed him the ball he will score 9 times out of 10. 

I don''t think you''ll get anyone on this thread who has slated JC off now retracting what they have said about him, takes real courage to do that [:)]

[/quote]

See my above post....

I''m not JC''s biggest fan remembering the chances he''s missed but if he can put 20 goals away this season as some have said he could win me round with another 20 next season. Lets hope he has a player like Dion next season up frond with him to look after all the high balls we pump up there.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST