Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Updated table

Interestingly, even if we had 49 points from a win on Saturday against Blackpool we would still be struggling to make that final break-through into the upper eschelon. It looks like we were always destined to finish somewhere mid-table following our climb above the worse teams.

A few weeks ago I believed we''d end up between 8th and 13th, I hope we go up a lttle higher than 13th.

I think Jim will be out of a job next season, ipstwit are 7th and I don''t think Marcus Evans will be too happy with his manager''s behaviour of late.

27 years a Canary

That has to count as a pretty good point from tonight''s game - after Saturday''s poor performance we could have been forgiven for thinking we''d lose comfortably once they had scored early on, but if Roeder has brought one thing to this side it is a new-found resilience, and in the end we sounded reasonable value for the point. 

feel realstically its down to palace for playoffs now

think my team by way out of it except from teams above us arent much special in likes burnley, plymouth etc... think if we had likes sheffutd, charlton directly above us we have no chance

looks like league be very exciting in automatic, playoffs and relegation fronts and it wont all be sorted like last year before the last day. should be very excititing - and nail biting for fans involved

The thing is I can''t see any of those top 6 doing anything if they got promoted. I think WBA or Charlton might be the only ones to have any minerals. The other teams are run on pretty tight bugets and I can''t see Watford spending big. It''d certainly be an un-inspiring bunch a la derby county.

[quote user="Fellas"]The thing is I can''t see any of those top 6 doing anything if they got promoted. I think WBA or Charlton might be the only ones to have any minerals. The other teams are run on pretty tight bugets and I can''t see Watford spending big. It''d certainly be an un-inspiring bunch a la derby county.
[/quote]

i agree with you before i see this next comment, i personally think 3 go up will come straight back down

but didnt we all think that about portsmouth, fulham, wigan and reading maybe even bolton to stay up there that long seems they were yo-yo team

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Fellas"]The thing is I can''t see any of those top 6 doing anything if they got promoted. I think WBA or Charlton might be the only ones to have any minerals. The other teams are run on pretty tight bugets and I can''t see Watford spending big. It''d certainly be an un-inspiring bunch a la derby county.
[/quote]

i agree with you before i see this next comment, i personally think 3 go up will come straight back down

but didnt we all think that about portsmouth, fulham, wigan and reading maybe even bolton to stay up there that long seems they were yo-yo team

[/quote]

It rarely happens, all the promoted clubs coming straight back down. I''d imagine one or maybe two will stay up.