Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

How Dare Glen

How dare he bring Cureton on and have three strikers on the feild at the same time, How dare he get us an away point at a top of the table club, how dare he ring the changes from the last game and change them, how dare he give the players a wake up call at halftime, how dare he not let me hex the team, how dare he take us ten points from the drop zone.

He will jump ship at the nearest chance, he is going to send us into another worthy situaion, he picks loan players to please the lending club.

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS, TAKING US FROM A RELEGATION CERT TO A MID TABLE TEAM

I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!

Egg on your faces[;)]

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox'' wrote

How dare he bring Cureton on and have three strikers on the feild at the same time, How dare he get us an away point at a top of the table club, how dare he ring the changes from the last game and change them, how dare he give the players a wake up call at halftime, how dare he not let me hex the team, how dare he take us ten points from the drop zone.

He will jump ship at the nearest chance, he is going to send us into another worthy situaion, he picks loan players to please the lending club.

I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!

Egg on your faces[;)]

As most of us City fans still back GR, and still back Jamie lad too, the only egg I can see is on your face matey.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox'' wrote

I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!

Egg on your faces[;)]

As most of us City fans still back GR, and still back Jamie lad too, the only egg I can see is on your face matey.[:|]

[/quote]

Yeah, afraid to say Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox but you really are a bit of a pratt.

[quote user="And hes the smallest man on the pitch"]

Yeah, afraid to say Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox but you really are a bit of a pratt.

[/quote]

theres only 1 Prat in this thread and im afraid its you mate... read what DDD said agin.. a bit more carefuly this time.

jas :)

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!

Egg on your faces[;)]

[/quote]

you are a bit of an idiot.  At least Glenn picked a balanced team for the Watford game. Rather than playing without a battler like in the defeat on Saturday.  Or two right wingers like against Leicester...

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!

Egg on your faces[;)]

[/quote]

you are a bit of an idiot.  At least Glenn picked a balanced team for the Watford game. Rather than playing without a battler like in the defeat on Saturday.  Or two right wingers like against Leicester...

[/quote]

And again!!!

lets sack the best thing to happen to norwich this season

lets also start a PROTEST!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="And hes the smallest man on the pitch"]

[/quote]

theres only 1 Prat in this thread and im afraid its you mate... read what DDD said agin.. a bit more carefuly this time.

[/quote]

Errrrrrrrrrr.............. nope, read it right the first time. However, it was wrong of me to be so insulting.

[quote user="we8wba"]

lets sack the best thing to happen to norwich this season

lets also start a PROTEST!!!

[/quote]

No need mate.  The doom mongers are already circling, and Smudger is off somewhere protesting on his own.  Personally I blame the board for Leicester and Blackpool.

Lol!!! Funniest thread in ages. Some clearly didn''t get it, others did, some thought they understood then changed their mind, some thought they understood and still think they understand when clearly they don''t, others are on a wind up laughing their heads off at the people who didn''t get it and some are just plainly confused!

You were being sarcastic werent you DDD!  You had me worried for a second!

DDD  "posted this morning before I got up etc....."

............................hahahahahaha.......................hehehehehehe.....................sorry, just managed to pick myself up off the floor and staple my sides back together................... funniest post in ages................ if not ever......................ooooooops, think I need to go and change [:$]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]I''m a noobie - you''re obviously the forum dummy.....

[quote user="FatboySlimfast"]Lol!!! Funniest thread in ages. Some clearly didn''t get it, others did, some thought they understood then changed their mind, some thought they understood and still think they understand when clearly they don''t, others are on a wind up laughing their heads off at the people who didn''t get it and some are just plainly confused![/quote]If this thread is the funniest thing you have seen in ages, I''m guessing you don''t get many laughs in your house then? lol, mind you, ten out of ten for trying to analyse it all.

quote user=FatboySlimfastLol!!! Funniest thread in ages. Some clearly didn''t get it, others did, some thought they understood then changed their mind, some thought they understood and still think they understand when clearly they don''t, others are on a wind up laughing their heads off at the people who didn''t get it and some are just plainly confused![/

No mate, we ALL got is first time, some of you with limited intellect thought it was hilarious whilst those of us with a decent IQ treated it for what is was and smiled indulgently.

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]I''m a noobie - you''re obviously the forum dummy.....[/quote]That was pretty quick. You''ve worked out this forum already.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!

Egg on your faces[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And again!!!

[/quote]

Actually I was pointing out how yes, glenn did do ok against Watford, but he did in fact pick crap line-ups for the two other games mentioned.  So the sarcastic tone of the initial post by the dirtbox muppet was needless.

[quote user="And hes the smallest man on the pitch"]

Errrrrrrrrrr.............. nope, read it right the first time. However, it was wrong of me to be so insulting.

[/quote]

so u think DDD is having a go at Rodeo then?

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!

Egg on your faces[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And again!!!

[/quote]

Actually I was pointing out how yes, glenn did do ok against Watford, but he did in fact pick crap line-ups for the two other games mentioned.  So the sarcastic tone of the initial post by the dirtbox muppet was needless.

[/quote]

Pipe up Foghorn, you made yourself look like a berk get over it[:''(] muppet

Look what you''ve gone and done DDD! Did you not realise that sarcasim isn''t detected very well on this forum!

I pray that outsiders dont see posts like this...........Anyone who posts on this thread should be asha.................Doh!!!!

Funniest THREAD, not funniest THING. Amongst the doom and gloom and sniping on here this thread made me chuckle! Certainly no shortage of laughter in my house, with 4 kids under 10 its impossible not to laugh!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="And hes the smallest man on the pitch"]

[/quote]

so u think DDD is having a go at Rodeo then?

[/quote]

No JAS, I knew exactly what DDD was doing and I think I said in one of my posts that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and facetiousness is its brother. All of us knew what DD was doing in his thread, some of you thought it was funny (basically, the Roeder is God, how dare anyone say anything negative about him brigade) and some of us thought it was perhaps a little bit pathetic i.e. those of who have dared to point up a few of GR''s faults whilst at the same time being careful to say that we also think he has done a very good job for us ...... so far.