Sign in to follow this  
Carrow89

Poor old binners (gawd bless 'em, guv)

So much for the much touted investment. Bowden admits that they don''t expect to go up this season. And with less than a handful of loanees and championship players recently brought in admits that Magilton has " some of his initial £12m investment for the squad still left to spend ". Some !  Where''s the rest gone ?Perhaps his other words might explain“Marcus Evans'' investment has gone towards players - transfers fees and

wages - and we have to still cover for the day to day losses of a

Championship football club.
"Which amounts to "we can expect to lose another £2million in operations revenue.This

is a reason why new season tickets holders will pay an increase of

5.7per centThis increase is more than other Championship clubs
"So the poor old paupers are expected to stump up more to bail out their failing club. Not much investment there - accept from the gullible fans.We can only wonder if that £2m loss takes into account the reinstated interest on the £30m odd loan or the payments to the banks they still owe. Maybe it might even include the half a million they now have to pay annually for the £8.1m they borrowed from Marcus Evans.Any wonder attendances and season ticket sales are dropping year in year out at poorman road.You''d have to have a heart of stone not to laugh.

Yep, poor old binners, that is why they are 7th in the league, only 2 points off the play off''s and 7 points clear of Norwich, the support may be better at Norwich but the football and results ain''t, and that is what the fans pay to come and see, a successful team.

Mr Wright, you really are like a broken record, in fact you are just as bad as WIZ and Smudger in the predictability of your posts.

Can you actually contribute anything without banging on about the paupers down the road

yeah you may enjoy their predicament but I should think they are enjoying themselves, not doing them much harm at the moment is it..how many championship clubs can splash out 2million pounds on a player, over priced or not?

Without Mr Evans they would probably be going into admin and hurtling towards League One...the fact that they appear to be heading in the opposite direction makes me wonder if your persistant ramblings about the ''binners'' are in fact just a bit of bitter jealousy whatever the moral regard to their circumstances

[quote user="sam"]Yep, poor old binners, that is why they are 7th in the league, only 2 points off the play off''s and 7 points clear of Norwich, the support may be better at Norwich but the football and results ain''t, and that is what the fans pay to come and see, a successful team.[/quote]

Ok Sam. You think a succesful team would have 7 more points than us after the start we had? Two wins and a draw. I don''t think so. If you read the piece in the EADT it appears that the Binners are bracing themselves for failure this year.

"  and that is what the fans pay to come and see, a successful team."so explain why this supposed successful team is drawing less crowds and has lower season ticket sales

Oh dear, it appears I''ve upset another binner. The joke my little cockney wannabe is that you ain''t hurtling in the opposite direction. The red faced buffoon claimed that enormous sums of money were to be made available to help you paupers into the Premiership yet here you are slowly slipping out of contention.You ain''t going up, you ain''t even going to get into the playoffs and as to the supposed millions you spent you''ve gained LESS points than us since your supposed investment. And yet again despite all this money you are making another loss.And what''s the response from the club to the usual loss ?  Please sir can we have more ?Nope.Increase the season ticket price ! ! !Poor old binners, it''s hard not to laugh

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]

Bowden admits that they don''t expect to go up this season

This is a reason why new season tickets holders will pay an increase of 5.7per cent

[/quote]

Where does Bowden say he doesn''t expect them to go up Ralph ?

You  fail to say that they have frozen their prices for existing season ticket holders if they renew before 13/4 which means that my best friend who sits behind the goal in the North Stand will pay £368 which is about the same as our Barclay Season Ticket holders will pay .

Plus because she bought her season ticket over 2 years ago so she will qualify for a 50% rebate this year if they go up so thats a good deal isnt it.

Just wish they would review the prices they charge for away fans, my ticket cost £31 last year which is ridiculous, grrrr

Yep, it''s ok IF you already hold a season ticket at poorman road - a fast dimishing number.Not so good if you are not and buy after mid April - the price can go up to £703. In fact the £368 you quote is the LOWEST adult fee, in the family enclosure at that.As to it being a good deal if they go up then yes, if they go up. Which is becoming less and less likely as each game goes.As to Bowdens'' view on promotion I suggest you read his words in today''s EADT

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Yep, it''s ok IF you already hold a season ticket at poorman road - a fast dimishing number.

Not so good if you are not and buy after mid April - the price can go up to £703. In fact the £368 you quote is the LOWEST adult fee, in the family enclosure at that.

[/quote]

No, the £368 is for an adult ticket in the lower North Stand behind the goal ( same as our Barclay Stand) thats for season ticket holders who renew by 13/4, for new season ticket holders who buy before 13/4 its £392 and after that date its £465.

As for the £703 price you quote they are for their posh seats like our Cathedral/Castle lounge seats which go up to £682 so not much different.

Oh dear, looks like poor little Ralphy-on losing another argument has gone back to his lowest form of insults-everyone else is a binner! On your comments about larger attendences-we have a larger catchment narea, but not only that when i have used this as an argument against your comments in the past you have mocked it! Silly boy, make your mind up. Very confused youngster.

P.S. Im in the process of moving-maybe coming to a street near you?

You do seem a bit obssessional widdle.  Perhaps you would care to point out in this thread where I have accused EVERYONE else of being a binner. What is noticably though is that any time I have a laugh at the paupers down the road the same faces pop up in defence of the debt dodgers.Stiffing the local traders, stiffing their local shareholders and now stiffing their ticket buyers. Any wonder fewer and fewer of the paupers are turning up at poorman road

[quote user="VOR"]

Mr Wright, you really are like a broken record, in fact you are just as bad as WIZ and Smudger in the predictability of your posts.

Can you actually contribute anything without banging on about the paupers down the road

yeah you may enjoy their predicament but I should think they are enjoying themselves, not doing them much harm at the moment is it..how many championship clubs can splash out 2million pounds on a player, over priced or not?

Without Mr Evans they would probably be going into admin and hurtling towards League One...the fact that they appear to be heading in the opposite direction makes me wonder if your persistant ramblings about the ''binners'' are in fact just a bit of bitter jealousy whatever the moral regard to their circumstances

[/quote]

You''re absolutely right Vor!

I wonder if Ralph''s nickname in real life is Quasimodo as he certainly has a massive chip on his shoulder re anything related to ITFC! 

well i think every hair brained scheme Sheepw*nks and his cronies come up with is hilarious... its like having the 3 stooges in charge...

We all saw what this Marcus Evans was up too... some of us even put cautionary notes to our "friends" down the road warning them... but they were not heeded.

anyone remember their "loaded" chants at Carrow road?

I''ve probably got more money in my wallet right now than they have in their bank account!

jas :)

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

nuttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look what walfy said.[:^)]

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]

If you flick through enough channels I bet somewhere there''s a game on TV just for you right now Bly [~][:P]

Have City kicked off yet??[:^)] Damn! I missed it [:$] Nevermind[:|] The Arse won [<:o)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

nuttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look what walfy said.[:^)]

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]

If you flick through enough channels I bet somewhere there''s a game on TV just for you right now Bly [~][:P]

Have City kicked off yet??[:^)] Damn! I missed it [:$] Nevermind[:|] The Arse won [<:o)]

[/quote]

I think perhaps your main challenge is your narrow focus - some people call it tunnel vision.

You should get out and about a bit more, a little more TV, a trip or two into Europe - and how about a nice treat to Brazil, Mexico and Argentina?

Get you out & about a bit more. Good for the soul. Surely wifey would let you go?.

No woman no cry! Let nutty rove a little - as well as ramble!

One luv.

OTBC 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

I think perhaps your main challenge is your narrow focus - some people call it tunnel vision.

You should get out and about a bit more, a little more TV, a trip or two into Europe - and how about a nice treat to Brazil, Mexico and Argentina?

Get you out & about a bit more. Good for the soul. Surely wifey would let you go?.

One luv.

OTBC 

[/quote]

Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you riding through the ruts, don''t you complicate your mind:
Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy!
Don''t bury your thoughts; put your vision to reality, yeah!

I''m away to the Ricoh now, wifey said it was ok [Y] You got Man U V Pompey [:^)] Maybe I''ll check out the player ratings for that in the Sunday papers tomorrow[8-|] so we can have a "deep and meaningful" about the game on here.[Y]

What about the One Heart?

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]You do seem a bit obssessional widdle.  Perhaps you would care to point out in this thread where I have accused EVERYONE else of being a binner.

What is noticably though is that any time I have a laugh at the paupers down the road the same faces pop up in defence of the debt dodgers.

Stiffing the local traders, stiffing their local shareholders and now stiffing their ticket buyers. Any wonder fewer and fewer of the paupers are turning up at poorman road
[/quote]

Broken record springs to mind. Perhaps you are going that little bit too far in your binner accusations to try and cover up the fact that you are one of the mugs who follows the blue and white scum? Poor poor walph

" Perhaps you would care to point out in this thread where I have accused EVERYONE else of being a binner " Still waiting Likewise still waiting to for you to tell us where you sit at Carrow Road. If away games are your thing then I''ll happily buy you a drink inside Ashton Gate.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" Perhaps you would care to point out in this thread where I have accused EVERYONE else of being a binner " Still waiting

Likewise still waiting to for you to tell us where you sit at Carrow Road.

If away games are your thing then I''ll happily buy you a drink inside Ashton Gate.
[/quote]

A-Maybe not this thread but every other chance you get.

B-Lower barclay e block season ticket holder, but sell my ticket to my sons friend for games

C-I offered you the chance at Leicester and you turned it down.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Oh dear, it appears I''ve upset another binner.

The joke my little cockney wannabe is that you ain''t hurtling in the opposite direction. The red faced buffoon claimed that enormous sums of money were to be made available to help you paupers into the Premiership yet here you are slowly slipping out of contention.

You ain''t going up, you ain''t even going to get into the playoffs and as to the supposed millions you spent you''ve gained LESS points than us since your supposed investment. And yet again despite all this money you are making another loss.

And what''s the response from the club to the usual loss ?  Please sir can we have more ?

Nope.

Increase the season ticket price ! ! !

Poor old binners, it''s hard not to laugh

[/quote]

Oh hang on ive found you accusing people of being binners again .................boring! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

" Maybe not this thread but every other chance you get."Not even maybe. Absolutely not. Check it again ''arfa''. Nor everyone either.One maybe though, is maybe in the bizarre world you live in somebody who challenges those who constantly attack the club is a town fan ! Even more bizarrely someone who goes to City home games as well a fair number of away games is now a town fan as well !.However just because I go to more games than some on here it doesn''t mean that I am more of, or a better, fan. It does mean however that I may have a different perspective to those armchair fans who spend ALL of their posts attacking the club.And if their posts exactly resonate the attacks coming from the paupers down the road then I will draw the same conclusions as most others do.The only difference is I will express that view.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" Maybe not this thread but every other chance you get."

Not even maybe. Absolutely not. Check it again ''arfa''. Nor everyone either.

One maybe though, is maybe in the bizarre world you live in somebody who challenges those who constantly attack the club is a town fan !

Even more bizarrely someone who goes to City home games as well a fair number of away games is now a town fan as well !.

However just because I go to more games than some on here it doesn''t mean that I am more of, or a better, fan. It does mean however that I may have a different perspective to those armchair fans who spend ALL of their posts attacking the club.

And if their posts exactly resonate the attacks coming from the paupers down the road then I will draw the same conclusions as most others do.

The only difference is I will express that view.

[/quote]

Ralph Wright? = Rick Waghorn?.............Surely not!?[:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

One luv.

OTBC 

[/quote]

Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you riding through the ruts, don''t you complicate your mind:
Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy!
Don''t bury your thoughts; put your vision to reality, yeah!

I''m away to the Ricoh now, wifey said it was ok [Y] You got Man U V Pompey [:^)] Maybe I''ll check out the player ratings for that in the Sunday papers tomorrow[8-|] so we can have a "deep and meaningful" about the game on here.[Y]

What about the One Heart?

[/quote]

Wrong nutty. While you''re at the Ricoh watching City hang on to their playoff dreams for one more week, I got Blackburn (starring David Bentley) versus Fulham (starring nobody, but at least they once had a lesser Jimmy Hill!).

But my iPass will soon be active again for a while - remember that damned elusive BlyBlyBabes? They seek him here, they seek him there, they seek him everywhere - that damned elusive..........

Wrong again nutty. It''s not one heart...... it''s..........

One love. To City.[:D]

And Jamie to score.[:)]

And every little thing will be alright.....

OTBC

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Oh dear, it appears I''ve upset another binner.

The joke my little cockney wannabe is that you ain''t hurtling in the opposite direction. The red faced buffoon claimed that enormous sums of money were to be made available to help you paupers into the Premiership yet here you are slowly slipping out of contention.

You ain''t going up, you ain''t even going to get into the playoffs and as to the supposed millions you spent you''ve gained LESS points than us since your supposed investment. And yet again despite all this money you are making another loss.

And what''s the response from the club to the usual loss ?  Please sir can we have more ?

Nope.

Increase the season ticket price ! ! !

Poor old binners, it''s hard not to laugh

[/quote]

Well theres one example on this thread alone, how many do you want?

And if their posts exactly resonate the attacks coming from the paupers down the road then I will draw the same conclusions as most others do.

And so you should, post away Ralph.

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

And so you should, post away Ralph.[/quote]

Knobcheese.

Defend the right to post and what do you get....

Knobcheese.

Really mature (cheese that is) and on thread too.   

Childish and infantile but hey...