Sign in to follow this  
HookNortonCanary

any ideas on numbers going to coventry this weekend?

I guess the Hertfordshire possee will be on the road again after a memorable night at Watford.

Great resiliance by the team to overcome the aerial bombardment - one dimensional but effective I guess if you support the Hornets - hope Cov will play the ball on the ground and its a proper game of football!

How many were at Vicarage road ? - I felt pround to part of the YARMY - More at Cov. and another 3 points to make up for the disappointment last saturday. Keep the Faith! Keep it Yellow!

I''m going HNC.... No  ideas how many we are taking, im just buying my ticket on the gate as i cant see us seeling out....

Just spoken to the NCFC ticket office...Yes! you can buy on the gate....was going to go to go to a minor league game locally to me in Herts just to see some live footy this weekend....but then thought bu*~er it NO! we are all going to the Ricoh...see y''all there!

Two mates and I are going.  I brought my tickets on Wednesday and over the phone and tickets still not arrived.  Spoke to the ticket office today and explained that tickets had not arrived and the postman out were I live does not deliver until lunch time on Saturday.  Anyway lady at the ticket office said they would call Coventry Saturday morning who would re print the tickets and I could collect them at the Coventry ground.  Has this happened to anyone else before and if so were tickets there?

[quote user="NCFCnutty"]

Two mates and I are going.  I brought my tickets on Wednesday and over the phone and tickets still not arrived.  Spoke to the ticket office today and explained that tickets had not arrived and the postman out were I live does not deliver until lunch time on Saturday.  Anyway lady at the ticket office said they would call Coventry Saturday morning who would re print the tickets and I could collect them at the Coventry ground.  Has this happened to anyone else before and if so were tickets there?

[/quote]

It''s happened to me before, Palace away last season, and yes the tickets were there.

It must be a nutty thing nutty! [;)]

I''m gonna be there,with my son! Have primend him on chants such as.."Whats it like to se a crowd" and "your grounds too big for you!" what kinda stick will Andy Marshall get if he plays?

I ordered mine 10 days ago, when they had not arrived on Thursday I phoned the ticket office and was told they had been sent out  7 days ago and if they had''nt arrived on Sat to phone again and they would arange duplicates to be picked up a Coventry ticket office, they Arrived at 10.30 today ! couldnt read post mark.

Last time we went to Coventry they ran out of beer at one of the bars about 20 mins before kick off so I will make sure I get go to a local pub first., Almost a home game for me as I live only one hour from Coventry

1800 of us in the end, apparently

18000 in the stadium in total (yeah, right!)

"Your ground''s too big for you" etc .....