Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet this weekend.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Yes it was hard luck Newyork , It was one of those weeks that come up every so often , you unfortunately were the the one to catch it but never mind as inch high said "There''s always next week" and talking of next week its Shack Attack in charge , I will send an e-mail just in case Shack doesn''t see this message.Newyork you said "I hope Billy Dixon reads this message board" , I once asked him this very same question , his reply was "sorry Ray I never have time" .

I think I will take this opportunity to put my rota on so every Picker who is making the final selections knows where he is and on what date .

Mar-----15----Shack Attack.

Mar-----22----Canarygeorge.

Mar-----29----Trent C

April----5------Norfolkchance1

April----12-----Fellas

April----19-----Graham H

April----26-----Blahblahblah

May-----3------Gentleman Jim

There may be a week after this I am not sure , Citys last match is the first week in May I know , perhaps there may be another week not including the Championship I would like to squeeze out as many weeks as I can , perhaps someone knows.

There was some good tipping this week I thought ,Dart is on a roll , wonderful, he is mr 100% and dear old "lappinitup" managed to get one right for a change , the old pin method pays off sometimes you see , Norfolkchance1, Devon,Fellas what can we say about fellas that hasn''t been said before , I think the best "nap" of the day was "evil monkey"s Queen of the South playing Dundee that one took some finding and of course the "talented one" is starting to find his feet he is even venturing up to Scotland , its taken me all this time to get Nutty out of the Championship , of course... I...won''t...mention... H''pool...that some cleaver old boy came up with . So its onwards to next week you lovely old Pickers .[Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                     £212-56p. 

[/quote]

Now as no one has picked up on the  H''pool selection involving the lovely old "cleaver" boy I imagine this has gone over your heads , perhaps I better explain ,knifes, choppers ,cleavers,and that lovely old best butcher in all the world , sometimes I think I am wasted on this board  .[:)] [;)] .arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                                                                                 £212-56p.