Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

The 03/04 highlights party at Carrow Road

Ok, so we have a few months on our hands with Carrow road a quiet place, with revenue hardly flowing in at a rate.

Not sure about the rest of rest of you, but I can not wait till the video highlights of the season come out. I''ve talked to my mates about it and we will all sit down with some beers, perhaps even some bubbly, to watch and re-live it again!

Which got me thinking - why don''t NCFC stage a video launch party at Carrow rd? Not only would this publicise the video, so everyone knows when to buy it, but also get people through doors, beer bought, and revenue to the club. Not to mention the occasion itself which would be another good chance to celebrate the season with fellow canaries.

And in case watching it at the ground deterred people from buying it, maybee once people pre-order it from the club shop or online, they get a complimentary ticket to the launch.

If any of you lot out there are involved in the running of the commercial side of the club / ground, is this an idea that could be feasible?

Sounds like a blinding idea to me mate. And rather than being deterred, I''d be MORE inclined to buy it given the carrot of free tickets.

Definitley a good idea. On a giant screen would be ideal, but with the pitch being relaid, I guess watching it in the lounges is the only possibility.

OTBC

Problem is, the video usually comes out about 6 weeks before the DVD, and I know which one I''m waiting for!