Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Trust me, if things don't improve soon...........

We can still get relegated.

Especially if Glen persists with Gibbs in the team and Mo left out of it. These new young loanees have encouraged GR to ''tinker'' with our line up far too much imo.

And why did we buy, yes buy, Matty P, if some lighweight Arsenal kiddie is preferred to him?. In my opinion, if Gibbs is played at Watford tomorrow night, then its get your abbicus out time. With their route one, high ball game, they could well hammer us!.

Look at the league table, and then tell me on here where the next 7 points (we have 45 now) are going to come from..............

Now tell me we can''t get relegated!.[:(]

Moan, moan, mopan, whinge, whinge, doom, gloom, moan, moan ...................................

That Monday morning feeling is always increased in the knowledge that you, as always, will put a moaning, whingeing thread on here!

You''re a real bundle of Joy Wiz, a proper little ray of sunshine. And why oh why would anyone "trust you" or your pessimistic opinion?

Go away !!!!!

Some good points, but isn''t there a law stating that no criticim of Roeder is allowed and that any breach is punishable by mindless and moronic abuse ?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Especially if Glen persists with Gibbs in the team and Mo left out of it. These new young loanees have encouraged GR to ''tinker'' with our line up far too much imo.

And why did we buy, yes buy, Matty P, if some lighweight Arsenal kiddie is preferred to him?. In my opinion, if Gibbs is played at Watford tomorrow night, then its get your abbicus out time. With their route one, high ball game, they could well hammer us!.

Look at the league table, and then tell me on here where the next 7 points (we have 45 now) are going to come from..............

[/quote]Hi Jim Magilton

We might get relagated, we might get promoted, we might stay mid table, I might win the lottery, you might stop being negative!The next 7 points are are going to come from either:2 wins & a draw1 win & 6 draws7 drawscalm down, we have done will over last few months. Yes it''s not good to lose 2 games out of 3 but that doensn''t mean we are now going to lose the next 10 or so games.Think you should just relax. We won''t be going down a league. OTBC

not now but back in early december 95% norwich supporters would been happy if the club finishes 21st and stayed up

hi wiz

didn''t go to blackpool game as I was away, but I still belive that we will be safe this season. We have got to do a hell of a lot wrong to finish in the bottom 3 now.

Ok so some players aren''t playing as well and gibbs is a youngf talent learning. Personly I agree Matty Paterson should start every game, He''s signed under Glen and will be a strong midfielder next season. Tthe more settled he gets with russell, fozzy and russel the better. Its our midfield for next season.

Gibbs, Henry, etc are ok as supper subs for me, put onb when your 1-0 down to get the goal back or to win the game at 0-0 (for example).

I also think Hucks is now a sub player, he''s not fit, he''s lost his pace, BUT he is still a class player and worth 30-20 mins in any game!

However, now that the play off have gone, we should be useing these games to bond the team, for next season. We will gvet 7 points if we need that much, and we will win away from home again. Where and when I don''t know, as results have not been the ''old'' norwich as of late where we couldn''y win a game away from home even if the home team scored an own goal and only had 9 men!

Don''t worry wiz, it will all be fine

Cheers

I thought you were going to say that if things don''t improve soon you''ll bu**er off.

Got my hopes up there.

I think it''s time you wake up and take a bite of the reality sandwich. One player does not determine a result, and playing Gibbs is not the difference between playing well and playing poorly at Watford tomorrow. To suggest so is just so ludicrous it''s absurd. But then that''s all you offer, absurdities designed to provoke reaction like I''m doing now. In a way, I should really grow up and stop feeding the troll.

But while I am, nice to see you''ve flip flopped again to criticising the manager. Not that I''m surprised. You can never keep an opinion for longer than a few weeks, can you?

[/quote]

Absolutely. The sooner we gain those precious 9 or 10 points which should guarantee our safety the better. We can''t afford too many more dire performances like Saturday''s, that''s for certain.

[quote user="Scooby"]

Moan, moan, mopan, whinge, whinge, doom, gloom, moan, moan ...................................

That Monday morning feeling is always increased in the knowledge that you, as always, will put a moaning, whingeing thread on here!

You''re a real bundle of Joy Wiz, a proper little ray of sunshine. And why oh why would anyone "trust you" or your pessimistic opinion?

Go away !!!!!

[/quote]

As I thought and feared, you''ve no solution have you Scooby?.[:|]

Solution to what?  The problem only exists in your head.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"]

Go away !!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="Wings"]

But while I am, nice to see you''ve flip flopped again to criticising the manager. Not that I''m surprised. You can never keep an opinion for longer than a few weeks, can you?

[/quote]

So in your little world Wings, GR is now above being criticised?

Sod that.

Its not flip flopping to back a guy, but still be critical of him now and again................and if that makes you unhappy....... tough!.[:|]

quote user - And he''s the smallest man on the pitch - Some good points, but isn''t there a law stating that no criticism of Roeder is allowed and that any breach is punishable by mindless and moronic abuse ?

I wasn''t wrong then !

[/quote]

The solution is to give Roeder the backing he deserves. He''s brought us here and we have no reason to doubt that he''ll find the remaining points necessary to make us safe from relegation. You can''t offer any good reason why we won''t pick those points up other than "because he might play Kieran Gibbs", can you?

[quote user="we8wba"]

not now but back in early december 95% norwich supporters would been happy if the club finishes 21st and stayed up

[/quote]

Quite right! Best thing you''ve said all day

Wings, what was so unreasonable about 1st Wiz''s post. I reproduce it below, please tell me what it was that 1st Wiz said that provoked your and others'' outbursts -

We can still get relegated – yes, this remains a distinct possibility

Especially if Glen persists with Gibbs in the team and Mo left out of it. These new young loanees have encouraged GR to ''tinker'' with our line up far too much imo. – no problem with that comment especially as it leads into the next and very salient point …………

And why did we buy, yes buy, Matty P, if some lighweight Arsenal kiddie is preferred to him?.

In my opinion, if Gibbs is played at Watford tomorrow night, then its get your abbicus out time. With their route one, high ball game, they could well hammer us!. – don’t know about this nor Wiz’s spelling of abacus but nothing silly or unwarranted here

Look at the league table, and then tell me on here where the next 7 points (we have 45 now) are going to come from.............. fair point, Wings where are they going to come from ? We’re into March now and the clock is beginning to tick

Now tell me we can''t get relegated!. Fair conclusion and, no, I don’t know Wiz and there’s often posts of his that I don’t agree with

Moan moan moan moan! Are you ever happy!?

We loose our first home game in 10 matches. Now we''re going down again ha ha ha ha! Football fans aren''t they just great!

Those who started to talk of the play-offs also forgot that in our run we certainly rode our luck at times- remember the Southampton match? Its a fact that we are not yet safe, but I think we should still have enough to survive by quite a few places. The news that Huckerby is a doubt is good to me as he may well have been a luxury against a big strong team- we need battlers in midfiled or we could well get swamped. I don''t expect to see Gibbs starting and will be very disappointed if he does. I would also like DD up front as we are going to need someone to hold the ball up as there could be many long ball clearances from defence.

Of course it is technically possible that you could be relegated although that also depends as much on the teams below you as upon yourselves.

I think where you are fortunate is that to some extent you have a "cushion" against losing games - not too many, mind, but a cushion nonetheless - unlike my own club who are where you were in December, very close to being adrift.

I understand you are all cheesed off with losing but I think you should cast your minds back to last year when all looked lost for you at one time and there really did not appear to any signs of things improving.

I also understand how ambitious you all are for your club but I think you have to settle for "safety" this season and I think you will achieve that.  That safety may indeed be achieved by the wonderful run that you went on this year.

March will define the season for both Norwich and Colchester I believe.  You do have that cushion I mentioned and I believe the odds are very much in your favour when it comes to relegation matters.

Saturdays Match

With Dublin upfront we seem to play far to much pointless long ball, i rather he was at the back as doherty is rubbish. Doherty is never a centre half , no new contract and get a better faster defender.  Ostemboor is lazy player who is only here to pick up his wages, he is not a team player.  Gibbs critcism harsh a bit lightweight i agree but ball in air not his problem. 

Please also explain why our players are scared to run into space all over the park.

Roeder still needs 2 centre halves,  1 quality midfielder(hoolan blackpool very impressive),  2 strikers (both with pace and power)

thats just to sort out the first eleven

PS man of the match pattison at least had effort.

And he''s the smallest man on the pitch wrote:

Wings, what was so unreasonable about 1st Wiz''s post. I reproduce it below, please tell me what it was that 1st Wiz said that provoked your and others'' outbursts -

We can still get relegated – yes, this remains a distinct possibility

Especially if Glen persists with Gibbs in the team and Mo left out of it. These new young loanees have encouraged GR to ''tinker'' with our line up far too much imo. – no problem with that comment especially as it leads into the next and very salient point …………

And why did we buy, yes buy, Matty P, if some lighweight Arsenal kiddie is preferred to him?.

In my opinion, if Gibbs is played at Watford tomorrow night, then its get your abbicus out time. With their route one, high ball game, they could well hammer us!. – don’t know about this nor Wiz’s spelling of abacus but nothing silly or unwarranted here

Look at the league table, and then tell me on here where the next 7 points (we have 45 now) are going to come from.............. fair point, Wings where are they going to come from ? We’re into March now and the clock is beginning to tick

Now tell me we can''t get relegated!. Fair conclusion and, no, I don’t know Wiz and there’s often posts of his that I don’t agree with

Cheers for your work on this Smallest Man, I kept re-reading my initial post, and I still think I was being reasonable.

[/quote]

Agree - Bring Pattison in for Gibbs and we might be okay. If we play Gibbs in the middle again we will get murdered, and I mean seriously murdered. Dion and Evans upfront. Shackell back at centre back with Docs. We could even win this game!

Smallest Man: You''ve overlooked my point. Kieron Gibbs is not the difference between playing well and playing poorly, as Wiz suggests is the case tomorrow evening. One player does not make a team, and blaming poor performances on this one player is absurd - surely even you can see that? 

It is my opinion this sensationalist nut case, though, insinuates these types of opinions for no other purpose than to push people''s buttons. His changes of opinions are frankly so frequent they are legendary (my example being his clear criticism of Roeder for choosing Gibbs over Pattison which he claims could lead us to relegation) when he once was in full support of all his actions, and I fully believe he should be treated like the troll he is. He is no better than Cluck, and as sooner he''s gone the better. 

[quote user=" C.T"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Quite right! Best thing you''ve said all day

[/quote]Just today?Wiz - We will beat Colchester at home, thats 3 points.  We will beat QPR at home, thats another 3 points.   Im sure we are capable of picking up a point in one of the other games.

We WILL beat Colchester and Qpr at home ? why will we ? i bet you would have said Friday we will beat Blackpool at home . No game is gimme and untill we get the required number of points to stay up we could go down , looking at our remaining fixtures we could yet fall back down pretty close to the bottom 3.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]We WILL beat Colchester and Qpr at home ? why will we ? i bet you would have said Friday we will beat Blackpool at home . No game is gimme and untill we get the required number of points to stay up we could go down , looking at our remaining fixtures we could yet fall back down pretty close to the bottom 3.[/quote]

Precisely, Loan City FC. I like your username, by the way.