Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Delia's new book article in Daily Express!

DELIA IS A CHEAT YOU CAN''T BEAT 

Hope the link works.

Now, let me begin by saying I don''t generally read this paper and hate Richard and Judy but it was a holiday thing.

The point is, while our Delia might be shaming the devil and telling the truth is she also protecting her interests i.e., not offending the match pie suppliers over their ingredients and sucking up to the supermarkets?

What the real point is, is will Glenn Roeder be allowed to buy quality goods at higher prices or will he be expected to dish up wholesome fare with cheap ingredients. Is this article a metaphor for the way in which our football club is run? Are Glenn''s canaries going to caged birds or free range avians?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

DELIA IS A CHEAT YOU CAN''T BEAT 

Hope the link works.

Now, let me begin by saying I don''t generally read this paper and hate Richard and Judy but it was a holiday thing.

The point is, while our Delia might be shaming the devil and telling the truth is she also protecting her interests i.e., not offending the match pie suppliers over their ingredients and sucking up to the supermarkets?

What the real point is, is will Glenn Roeder be allowed to buy quality goods at higher prices or will he be expected to dish up wholesome fare with cheap ingredients. Is this article a metaphor for the way in which our football club is run? Are Glenn''s canaries going to caged birds or free range avians?

[/quote]Post of 2008 so far. Good to see that in the midst of all the handwringing and overreacting that someone''s sense of humour is still intact.

how to cheat at football???  have the smallest squad in city''s history, and sign young boys in the jan window - cos you''re priced outa the market, and then tell people you''re keeping your powder dry til the summer window opens.  its called ''doing a watford'' - but i can''t remember them having 7 loanees !!!

She also has a write up in one of my magazines, it says she alone is worth over £30 million, and basically that she can''t just sip from a glass she has to gulp the whole lot down lol let''s be having ya [B]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

[/quote]

Feed the birds...

Tuppence a bag...

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Is that the kind of magazine you hold in one hand?[/quote]

Erm I must have a dirty mind lol. [:P]

I am all woman and it was a ladies magazine, called BEST, actually quite an interesting article.