Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Watch and weep!

oh do shut up wiz.how about you go and find all of grants highlights on you tube and then watch them all back to back. It sure would put this result in perspective for you and all the other idiots with ONE GAME MEMORY SYNDROME.

[quote user="CaT aka C.T"]Congrats wiz you are starting to annoy me as much as my mate we8, whats your secret?[/quote]

It''s OK puss old chum, having to live in Suffolk does the oddest things to City supporters sometimes.

But don''t worry, he''ll be back on track soon - even if his hex-machine backfired on Saturday!

OTBC

I did once have a caring opinion about your posts Wiz.

Now i just realise you are a bit of an old tw*t who will never be happy.

The Doc has been outstanding this season and i think it is a high priority for the club to tie him down to another contract. He also welcomes competition which speaks very highly about his character.

I f*cking hate fans who take pleasure when Norwich suffer so they can go on about it. OH WHY OH WHY have we not spent millions we dont have? OH WHY OH WHY did we lose one game in 14, in the manner we did?

Who the f*ck cares?!?! We are still a championship club, and it is a lot of luck that gets you promoted in this division not spending the money into administration like Coventry! Just ask Bristol City!

[quote user="Norwich '' R '' Us"]oh do shut up wiz.

how about you go and find all of grants highlights on you tube and then watch them all back to back.

It sure would put this result in perspective for you and all the other idiots with ONE GAME MEMORY SYNDROME.
[/quote

What do you expect me to write? watch and be happy?. Or sweep it under the carpet and pretend it didn''t happen ?.

I often post ''highlights'' links on here..............good or bad.

Satisfied?.[:|]

[quote user="we8wba"]why not put hex on it all so it doesnt happen[/quote]

When I feel I need advice from a Wolves fan...............I''ll shoot myself!.

And you''ve all been waiting 14 games to say something snidey.................happy now that we lost, are you?.

Tragic, all of you.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

And you''ve all been waiting 14 games to say something snidey.................happy now that we lost, are you?.

[/quote]Nice one Wiz, you''ve finally grown up and admitted to what you and all the other serial moaners are about - enthusiasm and excitement every single time something doesn''t work out the way we had hoped. Why? Because it allows you and your miserable old peers to have an irrational knee jerk pop at anything or anyone thats NCFC. How do you guys create the time to MOAN MOAN MOAN? Do you turn off your phones every time we let a goal in? Skip a meal whenever we lose? Whatever it is, I''m glad you''ve come clean Wiz.

Oh wait....

.....you weren''t even talking about yourself! Im speechless! Irony is too weak a word - utter stupidity is a lot more appropriate.

[quote user="YellowIce"]

I did once have a caring opinion about your posts Wiz.

Now i just realise you are a bit of an old tw*t who will never be happy.

The Doc has been outstanding this season and i think it is a high priority for the club to tie him down to another contract. He also welcomes competition which speaks very highly about his character.

I f*cking hate fans who take pleasure when Norwich suffer so they can go on about it. OH WHY OH WHY have we not spent millions we dont have? OH WHY OH WHY did we lose one game in 14, in the manner we did?

Who the f*ck cares?!?! We are still a championship club, and it is a lot of luck that gets you promoted in this division not spending the money into administration like Coventry! Just ask Bristol City!

[/quote]

Oh my LMAO [:D]

Norwich '' R '' Us wrote: 

Nice one Wiz, you''ve finally grown up and admitted to what you and all the other serial moaners are about - enthusiasm and excitement every single time something doesn''t work out the way we had hoped. Why? Because it allows you and your miserable old peers to have an irrational knee jerk pop at anything or anyone thats NCFC. How do you guys create the time to MOAN MOAN MOAN? Do you turn off your phones every time we let a goal in? Skip a meal whenever we lose? Whatever it is, I''m glad you''ve come clean Wiz.

Oh wait....

.....you weren''t even talking about yourself! Im speechless! Irony is too weak a word - utter stupidity is a lot more appropriate.

Whatever you''re on, can I have some please?  [:D]

This thread/link was started by me because I''m not afraid to watch City play, warts and all, evidently, you and your strange kind are!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

This thread/link was started by me because I''m not afraid to watch City play, warts and all, evidently, you and your strange kind are!.

[/quote]

So why were you so excited you posted it in two seperate threads?

And did you expect to see good defending from goal highlights of a 4-0 defeat??

What did you think of our defending from the goal highlights of the 1-0 win against Preston???

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its called a computer tech problem I only get with Archant...................you never had one?.[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its called a computer tech problem I only get with Archant...................you never had one?.[:D]

[/quote]

Howabout answering the other two questions while you are smiling [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Howabout answering the other two questions while you are smiling [;)]

[/quote]

Nigel, you''re asking Wizard to do multi-tasking and that''s a big stretch for him. The only time he accomplishes this is when he curses while he hexes.