Sign in to follow this  
Danny G

New local Derby !!!

( IF ) Kings Lynn went up 4 divisions ect ect they would be our closest derby match ! I do follow them and want them to do well, but if we ever had to play them in a competitive match I would support Norwich but not hate Kings Lynn as much as I hate Ipswich !

Does anyone else ever think about this? I know its unlikely but you just never know !

[quote user="Danny G"]

( IF ) Kings Lynn went up 4 divisions ect ect they would be our closest derby match ! I do follow them and want them to do well, but if we ever had to play them in a competitive match I would support Norwich but not hate Kings Lynn as much as I hate Ipswich !

Does anyone else ever think about this? I know its unlikely but you just never know !

[/quote]

i doubt it would be a major derby

i also doubt theyll go up so far tbh :P

nothinll replace the ipswich derby

Sadly, the Linnets seem to be a bit stuck in the league they are in. I really hope they gain promotion this year but have my doubts that they will. The problem is that at that level you very often have one or two teams who have more resource available and having a bit of money makes all the difference. This year there is Team Bath who are full-time pros and Halesowen who presumably are backed by someone with a bit of dosh judging by the money they''re throwing at the club. I hope Lynn make it as they''re a lovely little club but I fear the play-offs might find them out again.

I saw the Linnets at the Abbey this season in the FA Trophy. There were a few anti-Norwich songs from the away faithful, which I found funny, as being as there were half a dozen ex-Canaries in the squad. Including Fleming, who was commentating behind me and is a throroughly nice fella and very eager to talk football. Hope Lynn go up, even if just for him.