Sign in to follow this  
Vern

On Vacation...In Brum

Hi All

Twice a year I have to spend a week at the Birmingham NEC selling Caravans and Motorhomes. I am currently sat in my room in a Premier Travel Inn in Broad St typing this message. I drive past St Andrews twice a day to get to work and back.

After the hassle we had with old ma Brady over the Martin Taylor "transfer" I wonder if any of you would like me to deliver a "message" before I leave for home on Sunday.

I may even get a chance to say hello to Tiny again on my way to or from work.

Suggestions please !!

Vern 

[quote user="Vern "]

Hi All

Twice a year I have to spend a week at the Birmingham NEC selling Caravans and Motorhomes. I am currently sat in my room in a Premier Travel Inn in Broad St typing this message. I drive past St Andrews twice a day to get to work and back.

After the hassle we had with old ma Brady over the Martin Taylor "transfer" I wonder if any of you would like me to deliver a "message" before I leave for home on Sunday.

I may even get a chance to say hello to Tiny again on my way to or from work.

Suggestions please !!

Vern 

[/quote]ow bout - oh taylor!!! we don''t need you anymore, we''ve got the doc and shax who can do your job for 1/4 the price (while blowing a raspberry and thumbing your nose)!!! and oh brady!!!  c u in the champs next year!!!

not on the matter tiny matter

but

welcome to midlands and hope you enjoy your stay mate, is it birmingham city you staying in? or outskirts?

if you get time to watch villa at home i recommend it as they play some nice footy!

sports cafe on main street is half decent if some sports on

[quote user="we8wba"]

not on the matter tiny matter

but

welcome to midlands and hope you enjoy your stay mate, is it birmingham city you staying in? or outskirts?

if you get time to watch villa at home i recommend it as they play some nice footy!

sports cafe on main street is half decent if some sports on

[/quote]

City centre on Broad St. Been staying here for 5 years or so. Sports bar is ok. Normally go to Walkabout Bar or Lloyds. Brum are home to Arsenal on Saturday but we are at NEC working. Villa are away at Reading I think.

How has everyone here missed the most important point of this post?

Vern is in Brum selling/pushing/dealing.........................

CARAVANS!!!!

Is there no law against this? There should be! 

I''ll be thinking of you when I travel down to Devon in the summer!!

cool, didnt notice you said broad street lol

you have to go to the bullring and do bit shopping mate, shame you working as blues never sell out so you would been able to go. always come to molineux on cold tuesday night? but im sure emmerdale will be more entertaining than us lol

[quote user="Big Ginge"]

How has everyone here missed the most important point of this post?

Vern is in Brum selling/pushing/dealing.........................

CARAVANS!!!!

Is there no law against this? There should be! 

I''ll be thinking of you when I travel down to Devon in the summer!!

[/quote]

They earn me a good living so I dont really care. Leave earlier to account for the little beasts.

What stand are you on, I am going later this week, you will know me as I will have my away shirt on !

could call on your stand as we are going with a view to joining the caravan / motorhome brigade

regards

and good selling

Paul "kidderminster canary"

[quote user="Kidderminster Canary"]

What stand are you on, I am going later this week, you will know me as I will have my away shirt on !

could call on your stand as we are going with a view to joining the caravan / motorhome brigade

regards

and good selling

Paul "kidderminster canary"

[/quote]

Hi Mate. I am on the Bailey Caravan stand just inside Hall 5. Do come and say hello. The guys on the Reception will find me for ya.