Sign in to follow this  
HappyhammerAndy

Liverpool to be Arab owned in the next month or so.

Talks have been speeded up. A US firm has already been hired to conduct negotiations with Dubai International Capital.

New York Investment Managers, who were involved in the Hicks'' and Guillet''s deal appointed to look after negotiations up until deal. They will make £50m each. ("We''ve had worse days") says Delboy.

Even if Liverpool win the Champions league and get in the top four, it will only delay the deal.

And the relevance of this is............??

Liverpool will never make progress with The Spaniard in charge as he constantly meddles with the side. Read Alan Hansens article today on the BBC Sport website.

Personally I can see Liverpool losing ground to the likes of Villa, Man City and Spurs and drifting down to mid table obscurity in this and possibly future years. 

[quote user=" C.T"]how is this norwich city related?[/quote]Haven''t you got a thread running called ''''My Wolves'''' at the moment C. T ? Just wondering !!   [*-)]

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

Liverpool will never make progress with The Spaniard in charge as he constantly meddles with the side.

[/quote]

Absolutely, they are left with only two chances of a trophy and they put out a weakened team in one of the competitions.  Getting knocked out must reduce morale at Liverpool even more...  Whilst this is going on they are struggling to finish in the Champions League spots in the league!

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]I quite honestly couldn''t give a monkeys. In fact, that''s overstating the level of my interest.[/quote]

Totally agree Mac.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user=" C.T"]how is this norwich city related?[/quote]Haven''t you got a thread running called ''''My Wolves'''' at the moment C. T ? Just wondering !!   [*-)]

[/quote]

Thank you for taking the [O] to read my thread pal, much appreciated[:)]

[quote user="we8wba"]so much for them going down hey hammer?[/quote]

Liverpool will not qualify for next season''s Champion''s League.

They have just been knocked out of FA cup by lower division Barnsley.

Jamie Carragher admitted just this week that there are fundamental problems at Anfield.

The Americans are off-loading 100m debt they initially promised to back, onto the club.

Two seasons from now, they will be relegated. The rest of football will be celebrating. Wait and see.

[quote user="yellow hammer"]

[quote user="we8wba"]so much for them going down hey hammer?[/quote]

Liverpool will not qualify for next season''s Champion''s League.

They have just been knocked out of FA cup by lower division Barnsley.

Jamie Carragher admitted just this week that there are fundamental problems at Anfield.

The Americans are off-loading 100m debt they initially promised to back, onto the club.

Two seasons from now, they will be relegated. The rest of football will be celebrating. Wait and see.

[/quote]

Liverpool wont go down in 2 seasons...

i do agree that a few seasons of mid table (at best) mediocrity beckon though

jas :)

Last night on SSN Phil Thompson said they budget for quarter finals of every competition, so if they don''t get through maybe the problems will start to happen.  Leeds style collapse, no, but who knows what will happen.

I love it when they do badly, but still don''t bring people like carragher down to earth though.

some one will always be there to bail liverpool out no matter what happens

even if its for profit in the long run, liverpool much more marketable then leeds abroad and in the uk

i for one love liverpool to crash n burn as i hate them i just think theyll be uefa cup worse in the coming years.

Fair comment. If you want Deliah rather than one of the richest men in the world, premiership and European football probably assured, I respect your opinion to stay English.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]I quite honestly couldn''t give a monkeys. In fact, that''s overstating the level of my interest.[/quote]

Totally agree Mac.

[/quote]Enough of a monkeys that you felt completed to click the reply button and make a pointless post, rather than clicking the back button and reading another post that you would be interested in. Muppets!

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"][quote user="ricardo"]

Totally agree Mac.

[/quote]

Enough of a monkeys that you felt completed to click the reply button and make a pointless post, rather than clicking the back button and reading another post that you would be interested in. Muppets!
[/quote]

oh dear..... i''ll give u 3 guesses to work out whats ironic in your post bimbo....

jas :)