Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

why Loan Martin out?

we are thin enough on the ground as it is?

Ok so he might not be doing the business to us but we need bodies in the squad.

Sending him out on loan to Crewe is fair enough but surely if we have 2 strikers (at least) who score regularly.

We aren''t in that position so cannot afford to loan Martin out.. all it needs is one high placed kick to Chedwyns Knee and we are Royally screwed.. Dion, Curo and Hucks are all not prolific enough to score the goals and we''d drop back into the relegation battle without someone to score the goals to get us out!

its a dangerous risk and 1 i dont think Roeder should take....

We need to bring a striker in before we let another one out

jas :) 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Sending him out on loan to Crewe is fair enough but surely if we have 2 strikers (at least) who score regularly.

We aren''t in that position so cannot afford to loan Martin out.. all it needs is one high placed kick to Chedwyns Knee and we are Royally screwed.. Dion, Curo and Hucks are all not prolific enough to score the goals and we''d drop back into the relegation battle without someone to score the goals to get us out!

[/quote]In my opinion Martin would be currently a worse choice than either Dion, Curo or Hucks

[/quote]Believe everything you read?[quote user="UEA Canary"]In my opinion Martin would be currently a worse choice than either Dion, Curo or Hucks[/quote]When was the last time you saw Martin play?

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Believe everything you read?

[quote user="UEA Canary"]

In my opinion Martin would be currently a worse choice than either Dion, Curo or Hucks
[/quote]

When was the last time you saw Martin play?
[/quote]

Last time i saw him he was shutting his eyes and hoping when he missed the ball copletely with a header against Bury.. he hasnt featured since has he?

[/quote]

Read the article Jas - it says Crewe have enquired about him and heard nothing back. Nothing to suggest GR is considering it himself.

Its not going to happen according to the official site!

But a  loan spell at a lower league club is just the kick up the backside Martin needs to help rediscover the great promise and desire he showed us last season.

If after a loan spell or two and another year at Carrow Road he hasn''t progressed then it''d be time to get rid cause we have kept not good enough youngsters like Ryan Jarvis and last summers departure Ian Henderson far too long!

[quote user="Beaker"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

why loan martin out? [/quote]

because he''s an overpaid waster?

[/quote]Why don''t you come out and say what you mean beaker ?    [;)]

Last time i saw him he was shutting his eyes and hoping when he missed the ball copletely with a header against Bury.. he hasnt featured since has he?

[/quote]Last time I saw him he was covering more ground than Phil Boyer on speed - Ressies at Luton - he was excellent - a completely different attitude. The whole team were outstanding against a very experienced Luton side.