Sign in to follow this  
Kissthebadge

LET'S GIVE HUCKS A ROUSING RECEPTION!!!!

Now we know Darren''s starting let''s give him a rousing reception at 3 o''lock tomorrow.

Whatever your opinions about his future, let''s remember what he''s done for this club.  Loyalty is so rare in the game these days and he''s shown in by the bucketload.

I for one will really miss those characteristic runs down the left wing, cutting inside and unleashing  a thunderbolt.  Yes I know he doesn''t do that as much these days and that his game depends on pace, but if this is to be his last season, we owe it to him to spur him on through these final few games and i''m sure he''ll find that extra yard.

Norwich legend, let''s treat him that way!

and lets try not to slag him off to much when he''s blowing out of his backside and bent double after 15 minutes....

Good Luck Tommorow Darren

jas :)

[quote user="sig"]

Now we know Darren''s starting let''s give him a rousing reception at 3 o''lock tomorrow.

Whatever your opinions about his future, let''s remember what he''s done for this club.  Loyalty is so rare in the game these days and he''s shown in by the bucketload.

I for one will really miss those characteristic runs down the left wing, cutting inside and unleashing  a thunderbolt.  Yes I know he doesn''t do that as much these days and that his game depends on pace, but if this is to be his last season, we owe it to him to spur him on through these final few games and i''m sure he''ll find that extra yard.

Norwich legend, let''s treat him that way!

[/quote]

I certainly will be!

I personally think he''s past his best and hope that he does go at the end of the season, to be remembered fondly rather than fading away even further.But he is undeniably a legend and I struggle to think of many other City players who''ve given me such entertainment and pleasure. I''m delighted to see him back in the side and I will be giving him a rousing ovation tomorrow.Let''s hope for one more moment of magic before the season is out.

Totally agree

He deserves it for what he''s done for this club. Yes, the now is important, but for wht he has done we should be eternally greatful. Lets get behind him and hopefull the mahic will follow!

Oh Huckerby.......

I''ll be there kicking every ball with him and praying he has a good game [:)]

CMON HUCKS

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

and lets try not to slag him off to much when he''s blowing out of his backside and bent double after 15 minutes....

[/quote]Undoubtedly your best post ever.He''ll get subbed after 60 mins..... the crystals say so....

I''m behind him and behind his comments to the press and his dignified approach before that. I am not naive enough to believe it all but that is not the point; Huckerby with this approach will finish the season as befits a player of his stature and contribution, then who knows?

I hope he has an absolute blinder tomorrow and will be cheering him all the way.