Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Official match thread and report

No official thread??I feel good about today, but I said that last week, so I am saying nothing as dont wanna do a Doherty, but whats the team today?Marshall, Semmy, Pearce, Doc (shows Roeder thinks he is first choice), Camara?, Croft, Pattison, Gibbs, Hucks, Jamie, Ched.

Pattison, Gibbs, Pearce, Cureton, Bertrand and Huckerby in starting 11 - Henry and Shackell dropped to the bench. No place in the 16 for Camara, Spillane or Martin. Eagle and Velasco on the bench!

We still need a 2nd goal, too many times this season we don''t finish a team off.

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

We still need a 2nd goal, too many times this season we don''t finish a team off.

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote] Definitely. We''ve made a habit of drawing at home too.

1-0 is  a good result, ok performance but main thing is we are back to winning ways. Pearce seems to be a good young player and Ched had another good game.

Up the football league we go!!

great result, really impressive after last weeks capitulation, shows real guts from us, well done.

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]The Chedster has just hit the bar. Come on we need a second goal![/quote]Why? Because Ched took the first half off, is why. He started playing in the second half, but needs to sharpen up. He should learn from Cureton - seriously - because Curo had a very good game, and he took his goal brilliantly. Why did you waste your career dicking about in the lower leagues, Jamie? You''re much better than that.