Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Canaries World

Looks like it''s letting me down yet again, with no sound or video.  I have emailed them and hope that they can rectify it quickly. 

Is anybody else experiencing problems?

I''ve emailed them twice now and still no reply.  I''ve absolutely no intention of renewing my subscription next season. I advise anybody thinking of a subscription to not bother.  They really are useless !!!

[quote user="paul moy"]I''ve emailed them twice now and still no reply.  I''ve absolutely no intention of renewing my subscription next season. I advise anybody thinking of a subscription to not bother.  They really are useless !!![/quote]Hack in.... everyone else does. They dont deserve anything else. Really poor setup and I''m surprised the club hasn''t listened to all the complaints. Too easy to just hand it all over I guess

Canaries World is pants.

As a paying subscriber, I was appalled to find I lost my match audio about 10 mins before half time.

Also what do you get now for your money? 2 or 3 years ago there used to be daily bulletins, but now we''re lucky if we get one a week.

And you can''t "hack in" anymore, the audio streams use DRM so a username/password is required.