Sign in to follow this  
Norwich  R  Us

BOARD PROTEST?

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]"yes his hands were tied by the board, and if he had a decent budget at his disposal in january we would now have taylor"

Absolute nonsense ! You have NO knowledge of this other than your own anti club, fertile imagination.

" and ralph wrong"

How curious. A poster who writes like arfa widdle, attacks the club as does arfa and even refers to me as arfa does. Less trusting souls might suggest there is a connection. Or might even wonder how a supposed 60 year old plus person would use the phrase ''bleedin mentalist " as did arfa.

Might also wonder why a supposed season ticket holder was taking the train to Leicester rather than driving his car. Could arfa not be all he seems ?
[/quote]

Or perhaps people just generaly think the same about you as i do poor little walphy? So are you the same as all the posters who dont agree with me and abuse me all the while, please im intriguid, have you got more than 1 alias? Also why should i drive to Leicester when the train cost me less than £16? Ever heard of petrol? Its not free oh niave one. Perhaps poor walphy walphy woo is not who he seems. Cough, Neil Doncaster, cough!

P.S Im in my 70s foolish one so feel free to test my knowledge as you seem to have bugger all!

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]"yes his hands were tied by the board, and if he had a decent budget at his disposal in january we would now have taylor"

Absolute nonsense ! You have NO knowledge of this other than your own anti club, fertile imagination.

" and ralph wrong"

How curious. A poster who writes like arfa widdle, attacks the club as does arfa and even refers to me as arfa does. Less trusting souls might suggest there is a connection. Or might even wonder how a supposed 60 year old plus person would use the phrase ''bleedin mentalist " as did arfa.

Might also wonder why a supposed season ticket holder was taking the train to Leicester rather than driving his car. Could arfa not be all he seems ?
[/quote]

If someone could decipher that incoherent nonsense for me i can make a point by point response.......[:|] I honestly think you`re starting to lose it Ralph.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

P.S Im in my 70s foolish one so feel free to test my knowledge as you seem to have bugger all!

[/quote]

What is the capital of Peru?

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

yes his hands were tied by the board, and if he had a decent budget at his disposal in january we would now have taylor, and a decent striker.what is said in public especially at carrow rd is usually putting a brave face on it. Tragically by the time you realise you are wrong GR will probably be off to another club as Martin O''neil was before him. Norwich have a history of not backing the manager, expecting the manager to work miracles on a shoestring, not showing ambition and taking us for mugs and you are quite happy about it obviously.

[/quote]I''m extremely happy about this board yes. I also know roughly what the transfer budget was going into January. What did this board have to do with O''Neil ? The valuation was Roeders - he stated that he had the full backing of the board and was looking to 4 or 5 players. There was plenty of money to sign Taylor, but Roeder stated he would not be held to ransom.Nothing to do with the board whatsoever and I challange you to prove otherwise. Roeder is not the sort of personality to get hoodwinked by a mean board I assure you. He''d have walked in the first month.you know it. Absolutely no doubt about that .......... He''s nobodys yes manWhat makes any of you think that the board set the valuations? Its quite bizzare. I''d love to know. A great number of my friends have been in and around professional football for 40 years..... I can think of one club whose chairman set valuations and that clus is still suffering from the policy.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i could tell you but i would have to use google.........

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

''P''