Sign in to follow this  
sydneysider

Loan signings are better than....................

In the case of Bertrand, Evans and after todays performance pearce YES!

But in the case of the woeful Henry and Gibbs - NO!

[quote user="scott"]

In the case of Bertrand, Evans and after todays performance pearce YES!

But in the case of the woeful Henry and Gibbs - NO!

[/quote]

Did you not see the game today. Gibbs''s class was obviously evident to all; the boy played really well.

For goodness sake the boy Henry playes one game on a woeful pitch in a Norwich team performance that was collectively dour. Give the guy a chance. We can''t form opinions on players through the premise of one game.

I was at todays game like I''m at most games and I was at the Hull game the other week!

Gibbs done nothing, didn''t tackle, didn''t pass that well and looked out of his depth!

Again another fan who thinks that just cause Gibbs is from Arsenal even if he plays crap he/she turns a blind eye to it!

[quote user="scott"]

I was at todays game like I''m at most games and I was at the Hull game the other week!

Gibbs done nothing, didn''t tackle, didn''t pass that well and looked out of his depth!

Again another fan who thinks that just cause Gibbs is from Arsenal even if he plays crap he/she turns a blind eye to it!

[/quote]

HMMMMMMMMNNNNNN, no just a fan who likes to take a look at the big picture, thus reserving judgement until a picture can be developed to create better understanding of players qualities.

Again Scotty ole pal, making a very quick judgement about yours truly!!

Loan signings? How many will be here next season?.......All well and good them playing in the side but, I should think the majority will return to their respective clubs - and then we have to start rebuilding again from more or less, scratch.

I''d have young Pearce on our books......although I somehow think Mr Coppell will refuse to part with him.  

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"][quote user="scott"]

[/quote]

HMMMMMMMMNNNNNN, no just a fan who likes to take a look at the big picture, thus reserving judgement until a picture can be developed to create better understanding of players qualities.

Again Scotty ole pal, making a very quick judgement about yours truly!!

[/quote]

I sincerely hope that Gibbs does improve on his 2 showings for Norwich so far cause if he doesn''t he will not make it in the top 3 Divisions let alone Arsenal!

If Gibbs had showed more commitment and a willingness to get stuck in then I''d give him the benefit of the doubt but he hasn''t and those qualities are must haves certainly to make it in any professional league. Do you think blokes like Pattison or the much maligned Andy Hughes (both with little finese whatsoever) would of made pros just on ability alone of course not, or at a higher level good skillfull top players like Rooney, Beckham etc.

That my friend is the bigger picture!