Sign in to follow this  
Chesney Hawkes

Barnsley Number 9?

Came from Cheltenham....when we went to Barnsley the manager was asking the fans in the programme to stop having a go at him because he was not scoring, saying that he was very hard working and still learning the game at Championship level. Their version of Chris Brown ?

Colossus!!!  More like calamity. 

Mrs is a Barnsley fan, if I am not watching Norwich we are watching Barnsley.

Saw him play at Oakwell the other week and they literally laughed him off, and it has been like that for most of the season, yesterday was the best I have ever seen him play, he is a bit like a puppy chasing a ball most days.

he is only a younu''un and Simon Davey reckons he is one for the furture, but he only has a couple of chances left

[quote user="Melbourne Canary"]

Colossus!!!  More like calamity. 

Mrs is a Barnsley fan, if I am not watching Norwich we are watching Barnsley.

Saw him play at Oakwell the other week and they literally laughed him off, and it has been like that for most of the season, yesterday was the best I have ever seen him play, he is a bit like a puppy chasing a ball most days.

he is only a younu''un and Simon Davey reckons he is one for the furture, but he only has a couple of chances left

[/quote]

He''s certainly got the physical attributes, sounds like he needs to covert that into performances.  I thought he looked terrifying and Bertrand had his hands full for the last 30 minutes.