Sign in to follow this  
Kent Canary

Prediction League

Wonder if he''s be allowed to play against them if he did come here for a season. I hope Mr. Wenger would be reasonable in the circumstances!

I think Mr Wenger has been very reasonable when it comes to Bentley. Afterall, he allowed him to keep his stupid haircut at the start of the season. Headmaster Wenger should have sent him home and a letter to his parents!

While I''m at it, Huckerby needs to sort it out. A good "short back and sides" wouldn''t do any harm.

I suppose you have a decent short back and sides, FatBoy Slim? If not, why not! I have some clippers you could borrow if you need a tidy up! Now leave our Darren alone. He''s alright as he is. OK his hair is a bit messy, I suppose, but it provokes plenty of stupid comments from our rival fans which gives them something intelligent (?!) to talk about. Ha! Ha! (If I were Mrs. H. though, I would sneak up on him in the night and shave off that tramline thingy on his chin. Anyone else agree? Have you got one of those, FatBoy Slim?)

Speaking of Prediction Leagues, next season''s will be automated with the same rules as last season''s.