Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Bertrand looks the business.

Thought the guy was top draw today. Getting better every time I see him. I''d say we could do a lot worse than to attempt to get the lad on a season long loan next season.

Hes doing more than OK though I think at times his lack of height and physique can hinder him!

i think he good player especially this standard, i personally rate him so much more than camara

any word if this deal will be perm? be snip if he is i reckon

He''s a real class act. Thought he was our best player today and it''s not the first time I''ve thought that of him. 

If he''s wearing a City shirt next season as a loan or permanent I''d be well chuffed.

I agree that he looked a cut above, and the defence as a whole yesterday was fantastic. With Ryan, Semm and Pearce playing we have a pacy defence for the first time in god knows how long. I very much doubt we will get Ryan on anything other than a loan, speaking to some Chelsea fans I know it seems he is regarded as the new Ashley Cole (and I can see the similarities) and they want him at the club long term. He got some stick against Hull and people were saying he''s no left back, I think he proved that he is just as good at left back as he is in midfield. His only mistake against Barnsley was the fact he kept passing to Huckerby and should of just gone on himself.

[quote user="we8wba"]

i personally rate him so much more than camara

[/quote]

on what do you base that judgement? attend live games regularly? or just base opinions on what the norfolk dumplings on here say about players?

cmon give it a rest

He did look the real deal today, as did Pearce - good prospects indeed, though sadly not necessarily for us!  

You''d certainly hope that GR would be on at Chelsea to try to get Bertrand on a season long deal for 08/09, at the very least, but I did wonder whether any Prem sides might be looking to loan him if he keeps performing as he has been.

[quote user="Beaker"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

on what do you base that judgement? attend live games regularly? or just base opinions on what the norfolk dumplings on here say about players?

cmon give it a rest

[/quote]

I rate him higher than Camara & yes I do go & watch them live being a season ticket holder!

Ryan has settled in from the start and is a quality footballer. I get the impression from Roeder''s comments that he is also a cracking little character to have around the place.

Good little player, I think he will be back next year, can''t see him breaking into the Chelsea team yet, in fact if at all, he would be good competition for Drury.

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]Good little player, I think he will be back next year, can''t see him breaking into the Chelsea team yet, in fact if at all, he would be good competition for Drury.[/quote]

I think he''s better than Drury already and is young so he''ll improve, Drury has been poor for a couple of seasons now and I wouldn''t be disappointed if he left in the summer.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]

Thought the guy was top draw today. Getting better every time I see him. I''d say we could do a lot worse than to attempt to get the lad on a season long loan next season.

[/quote]

Yes, I thought he was close to MOM yesterday. The boy has a great future in the game if his steady improvement is anything to go by.

He looked a bit raw in his first outing but now seems to be taking to this division like a duck to water. Unfortunately I can''t see Chelsea wanting to part with him for any price that we could afford.

Perhaps a full seasons loan might be on the cards next year.

[quote user="Jesse Garons twin brother"][quote user="Beaker"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

cmon give it a rest

[/quote]

I rate him higher than Camara & yes I do go & watch them live being a season ticket holder!

[/quote]

Agreed.  He''s outstanding.  Sadly, he''s the long term replacement for Ashley Cole, and so we''ll never get him.