Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

taylor starts for birmingham...

[quote user="Marigold"]

It''s funny that nobody, even MOTD, has even mentioned the studs to the groin the Louis Boa Morte received when Carlton Cole went through to miss yet another chance on Saturday. Perhaps because it has been overshadowed and that Boa Morte was not injured but made me wince more so than Tiny''s challenge.

[/quote]

this is the same programme that had Lawrenson and Hanson complaining about hte Arsenal Captain at the end of the game...

u can tell those 2 used ot be footballers they are both as thick as *.

Lineker said it best when he said how the injury was affecting the arsenal players

jas :)

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="shyster"]

Trust an East-European to see the worst side of things to satisfy their own lacklustre imaginations.

[/quote]

And trust a little Englander to base an ill-considered, arrogant comment on a geographical stereotype.

[/quote]

I don''t think you know what the term ''Little Englander'' means -- A ''Little Englander'' was somebody who was opposed to the expansion of the British Empire.

Now, I wasn''t around in those times, but had I have been, I''m pretty certain I wouldn''t have opposed it.

I would suggest that the definition of a ''Little Englander'' is a self-loathing, Lefty apologist like yourself.