Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet this weekend.

Yes!! [Y] Well done Peterboro [*] Nice to see your name on our Hall Of Fame.

I reckon that''s £35.43 and if I''m right our total would be £212.56 [Y]

When it''s all confirmed I will send the information on to FONCY (and anyone else I can think of!! [:)] )

Are all you Pink Un Pickers are ''Top Of The Pops for me ..... Not ''arf [Y]

That''s right.... hold tight... stay bright [H]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Any idea how much we won ?[/quote]

Yes I can confirm  after speaking to Dixmar the winnings are £35-43p , Lovely old job all you Pickers,  well done , of course what can I say about the wonderful P''boro Canary ? He''s up there with the best , as I always suspected I might add, He has taken us through the £200 barrier , what heady times indeed . Now next weekends Picker is the man that all us Pickers have respect for , there is a kind of reverence around him , he has the aura of winner about him , In fact I cant remember when he has made a selection that has not been included in the final line , which is a testament to how he is regarded on the Free Bet Pages , I wont say anymore because I don''t want to embarrass him . You all know who he is .

Concerning me at the moment is the disappearance of D Devonshire D who hasn''t posted for some time now . I know he told us he had a heart operation ,I do hope he is alright and will be posting soon . Talk to you lovely old Pickers soon. arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                                 £212-56p

[quote user="inch_high"]Well done Pboro, be very proud of yourself.[:)][:)] If my arm reached from Thetford to Pboro I''d pass you a can of my beer.[B][Y][/quote]

Now "Inch High" I am not as far as P''boro away and I wouldn''t say NO, thanks.[Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                  £212-56p