Sign in to follow this  
Freeza

Doncaster in 'Royal Box' at Wembley for Cup presentation

Noticed our ever-popular chief-exec was in the ''Royal Box'' at Wembley for the Carling Cup Final today, whilst Ledley King led his team up to recieve their well deserved trophy.

I seem to remember him being nominated onto the Football League board a couple of years ago, can anyone shed any light?

did any one else see him there? standing three places away from the chap who handed over the trophy, he makes my eyes bleed

What is your problem Freeza?

It is important that our club is recognised at all levels of the game.Surely you would only have us represented by our Chief Executive.

Neil Doncaster is almost always available to talk to in Carrow Road before the game.If you lived in Norwich you would know that of course.

Roger Munby was there this Saturday talking to the fans.

[quote user="Bobert"]

It is important that our club is recognised at all levels of the game.Surely you would only have us represented by our Chief Executive.

Neil Doncaster is almost always available to talk to in Carrow Road before the game.If you lived in Norwich you would know that of course.

[/quote]

Hey steady on Bobert! Re-read what I originally wrote. I said absolutely nothing negative about ND being there, was just surprised and wanted to point out to those who might not of noticed!

I had a season ticket for 7 years before I came to Uni (if you''ll excuse me for trying to get a better education!) and I bet I''ve still attended more matches than a lot of City fans on my very tight student budget.

[quote user="bunny"]

Eyes bleed? For goodness sake man he''s not the anti-christ! Some people really need to get a grip.....

[/quote]

More the anti - spend than the anti christ...

[quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]

Don''t matter where you live mate, you could live on the pitch or in London etc, I don''t and have never lived in Norwich and in fact I have never lived in Norfolk but I still have been a season ticket holder for nigh on 20 years.

It really bugs me how people go on about - I am a true supporter because ... and you are not because .....  , no I am because ......

People are on here because they are all supporters - I read once that for every person who regularly attends Carrow Road - there are at least another 4 who consider themselves as Supporters , but for reasons opf Family , finance etc can;t attend matches 

If people post here then they are fans