Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

This is ambition Mr Doncaster!.(WBA sign Luke Moore)

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[:D]

From BBC Sports website:

Luke Moore

West Brom sign Aston Villa striker Luke Moore on loan until the end of the season.

OTBC

[/quote]

Great talent, great potential but lazy and has an attitude problem (from Villa fans, not me). WBA have the option to buy him for £3-3.5M at the end of the season (what''s the betting that it is dependant on WBA getting promotion?). I presume that he also preferred staying local as well? Another BlyBlyBabes "kick the Board" post with no real substance, don''t know why I bothered replying really....

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

From BBC Sports website:

Luke Moore

West Brom sign Aston Villa striker Luke Moore on loan until the end of the season.

OTBC

[/quote]

Pointless going on about it Bly. Our owners can''t pay for a licence to fish in that pond.

It still amazes me that the masses continue to believe that we will splash the cash in the summer. I predict we will again be linked with some £million plus big fish but we won''t land any of them.

We have to realise that this regieme is quite happy to trundle along in a mid table comfort zone. Only relegation or a fans revolt is going to shake them out of this position and niether seem very likely in my opinion.

Ched Evans - 6 goals in 16 games and still in nappies!

So Bly, Ricky and Ricardo - would you prefer an unfit Nugent or Luke Moore to Ched?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

From BBC Sports website:

Luke Moore

OTBC

[/quote]

Pointless going on about it Bly. Our owners can''t pay for a licence to fish in that pond.

It still amazes me that the masses continue to believe that we will splash the cash in the summer. I predict we will again be linked with some £million plus big fish but we won''t land any of them.

We have to realise that this regieme is quite happy to trundle along in a mid table comfort zone. Only relegation or a fans revolt is going to shake them out of this position and niether seem very likely in my opinion.

[/quote]By the size of our squad we have no choice but to splash some money. We just dont have enough of our own first team players anymore, not only that but we are lacking squad players also.

you having a laugh?

no way would he ever sign for another championship side

he local lad who wants to play in prem, he knows wba prob go there and he isnt prepared to settle for an average champ side in norwich, wolves or whoever

its not a fact of ambition fact of reality

in anycase you delayed with your news i said he sign on tuesday lol

[quote user="ricardo"]

We have to realise that this regieme is quite happy to trundle along in a mid table comfort zone.

[/quote]What makes you think that? And what exactly is it you propose? Evidently you''re aware of somebody ready to take over..... who might that be? Bush tried to rid Afganistan of the Taliban with no plan for the aftermath. Ditto Iraq. Is this what you propose at Carrow Road? Make the board stand down before there is anyone to take over?

And Bye Bye Babes..... shouldn''t your post be addressed to Roeder and the coaching staff / scouts?. They decide targets, not Doncaster. Or maybe you''d like to propose a scheme that would enable the club to function whilst paying that calibre of player £20k + a week. No....why bother. Much easier to sit on here moaning because somebody else isn''t putting their money in.........Never anthing contructive form the moaners - do you all live alone? Bet you''re always moaning about the neighbours..... kids playing outside..... people parking outside your house......Everything always has to be somebodys fault.....somebody elses fault........never yoursZzzzzzzzz

WBA have already said that they''re over-budget and it''s only because they''ve got the pending sale of Curtis Davies that they''ll be able to afford him.

It is ambition yes but even if the Norwich board stumped up the cash he wouldn''t join us. Moore is quality and should be playing in the premiership - West Brom can offer him that and we can''t - simple as. To be honest Moore wouldn''t have much ambition if he joined Norwich at the moment! Yes it hurts to say that but it''s the truth!

Yeah it''s Doncaster''s fault isn''t it? Maybe, just maybe, he goes for the players that Roeder asks his to pursue? He''s hardly going to go for players against the manager''s will is he? Why post abuse when it''s totally unjustified?!

Luke Moore is Sh*te!!!!

Wouldn''t give £5000 for him, let alone £5m.

Rather have Ched any day.

At least he works hard, Moore is lazy and under achieving!!!

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="ricardo"]

We have to realise that this regieme is quite happy to trundle along in a mid table comfort zone.

[/quote]

What makes you think that?

And what exactly is it you propose? Evidently you''re aware of somebody ready to take over..... who might that be?

Bush tried to rid Afganistan of the Taliban with no plan for the aftermath. Ditto Iraq. Is this what you propose at Carrow Road? Make the board stand down before there is anyone to take over?

And Bye Bye Babes..... shouldn''t your post be addressed to Roeder and the coaching staff / scouts?. They decide targets, not Doncaster. Or maybe you''d like to propose a scheme that would enable the club to function whilst paying that calibre of player £20k + a week. No....why bother. Much easier to sit on here moaning because somebody else isn''t putting their money in.........

Never anthing contructive form the moaners - do you all live alone? Bet you''re always moaning about the neighbours..... kids playing outside..... people parking outside your house......Everything always has to be somebodys fault.....somebody elses fault........never yours

Zzzzzzzzz
[/quote]

Well that''s alright then ATB.

If you are happy with the present situation then good for you. Personally I and a few others on here are not so happy. It is pointless to get into another circular argument about the transfer budget and money spent on off field activities. All that stuff has been aired too many times.

If you think the present owners policy will get us to the Premier league, then I say dream on. As another poster remarked on here recently, "the days of a nice family run club playing in the Prem are long over". It''s a big money league now and without it we will always be also rans. 

[quote user="Beatle"]

Luke Moore is Sh*te!!!!

[/quote]

have you ever seen luke moore play? he is one the most talented youngsters around, couple years back he was tipped for "big things" yes he maynot of shown all they hype given but he still quality

remember everyone saying morrison was crap now look what good buy he is for baggies

[quote user="we8wba"]

have you ever seen luke moore play? he is one the most talented youngsters around, couple years back he was tipped for "big things" yes he maynot of shown all they hype given but he still quality

remember everyone saying morrison was crap now look what good buy he is for baggies

[/quote]

Have you ever seen Ched Evans play we8 m8?

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Beatle"]

Luke Moore is Sh*te!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was tipped? Well so was I when I was 2.....

If he was that good, he would have stayed at Villa, but when the club sells the players and says its better for his career, don''t believe them. If he was that talented he would be in the team like Agbonlahour or Young, but he ain''t. End off.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]I remember an idiot wolves fan saying ched evans was crap (even though he had never seen him play![:O]) before he had another excellent game today. Oh well. Don''t matter, I''ll take young cheders everyday of the week. Great stuff.OTBC.

[quote user="Fellas"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

I remember an idiot wolves fan saying ched evans was crap (even though he had never seen him play![:O]) before he had another excellent game today. Oh well. Don''t matter, I''ll take young cheders everyday of the week. Great stuff.

OTBC.
[/quote]

Yes, he was very good today, he caused Barnsley all sorts of problems.

ched evans i never said he was crap lets get that clear, wheres your proof? i would like to see quote of that

i rate ched very highly now at this level, and maybe questioned his loan move to norwich as wondered if he would be able to cope for majority of season trying to keep you up, but i never said he was "crap" as you put it

luke moore came on sub today for 20mins

how can you judge a player on 20mins? you lot seriously joking? he is probably the best striker in the division bar beattie and maybe bednar

i bet £1000 if norwich had signed him how you guys be saying how "class he is" etc... so just because he signed for another side and i say he good you jump to opposites

anyone want take bet now

rest season £20 on luke moore to get most goals, you can have any norwich player or loan player?

[quote user="we8wba"]

ched evans i never said he was crap lets get that clear, wheres your proof? i would like to see quote of that

i rate ched very highly now at this level, and maybe questioned his loan move to norwich as wondered if he would be able to cope for majority of season trying to keep you up, but i never said he was "crap" as you put it

how can you judge a player on 20mins? you lot seriously joking? he is probably the best striker in the division bar beattie and maybe bednar

i bet £1000 if norwich had signed him how you guys be saying how "class he is" etc... so just because he signed for another side and i say he good you jump to opposites

anyone want take bet now

rest season £20 on luke moore to get most goals, you can have any norwich player or loan player?

[/quote]

Thought you lost all your money in Vegas. Or didn''t you go in the end?

OTBC

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

What makes you think that?

And what exactly is it you propose? Evidently you''re aware of somebody ready to take over..... who might that be?

Bush tried to rid Afganistan of the Taliban with no plan for the aftermath. Ditto Iraq. Is this what you propose at Carrow Road? Make the board stand down before there is anyone to take over?

And Bye Bye Babes..... shouldn''t your post be addressed to Roeder and the coaching staff / scouts?. They decide targets, not Doncaster. Or maybe you''d like to propose a scheme that would enable the club to function whilst paying that calibre of player £20k + a week. No....why bother. Much easier to sit on here moaning because somebody else isn''t putting their money in.........

Never anthing contructive form the moaners - do you all live alone? Bet you''re always moaning about the neighbours..... kids playing outside..... people parking outside your house......Everything always has to be somebodys fault.....somebody elses fault........never yours

Zzzzzzzzz
[/quote]

Oi, you  next door neigbour''s kids! Stop playing outside my house, and get that car moved, it''s blocking my drive! I love Neil Doncaster, I do, he''s really great.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="we8wba"]

anyone want take bet now

[/quote]

Thought you lost all your money in Vegas. Or didn''t you go in the end?

OTBC

[/quote]

end of may mate, cheers for vote confidence

nutty nigel - im not knocking ched i personally think he great for you and you should try tie him up at least on loan again or splash the cash on such a prospect

you could ask - how many of you seen l.moore play regularly? just few snippets of motd

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Have you ever seen Ched Evans play we8 m8?

We all love Ched nutty but you keep using him in defence of the board. How long have we got him for?

[/quote]

Luke Moore is a class act and will score at least 20 goals per season in a championship side.  I''d rather have him than Ched Evans, and I rate Ched Evans quite highly, but Moore''s quicker and stronger.  One concern is he might have an attitude issue - i.e. he thinks he''s "all that".

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

We all love Ched nutty but you keep using him in defence of the board. How long have we got him for?

[/quote]

I don''t think so Arthur. I rarely post about the bored.

My point is that Evans has been a proven success of a loan signing. 6 goals in 17 games and now proven at this level. Credit for his signing should go to all involved.

[quote user="we8wba"]

anyone want take bet now

[/quote]

And to turn it back to you then numpty, how can he be the best player in the division when he only played 20 minutes? Get real son shine, you are not very bright. You should think about supporting Wolves, they don''t have much brain power, oh you do...................................

£3 million is a lot of money for a player as unproven as Luke Moore. He hasn''t exactly set the world alight with his performances and if Martin O''Neill reckons he isn''t worth keeping then i think that says it all.