Sign in to follow this  
rct2mad

Prices for Norwich Home Matches

Me and my Dad are looking to go to some home league matches this season and I was wondering what the grades meant on the official website ticketing section. Also does anyone know what the prices are and the better matches to go to? (not in terms of teams, I know the better teams I just want to know which is better in terms of crowds etc) Thanks.

Saturday 23 February v Barnsley KO 3pm Grade C

Saturday 1 March v Blackpool KO 3pm Grade B

Tuesday 11 March v Stoke City KO 7.45pm Grade C

Saturday 22 March v Colchester United KO 3pm Grade B

Saturday 5 April v Burnley KO 3pm Grade B

Saturday 19 April v West Bromwich Albion KO 3pm Grade A

Saturday 26 April v Queens Park Rangers KO 3pm Grade B

i can tell ya rough prices:

Grade A: Normal ticket around 16 quid... but more in the jarrold...bit less in the family area.... dont know bout anywere else

Grade B: Normal Price around 14 quid...once again but more in the jarrold...bit less in the family area...dont know bout anywere else

Grade C: Noral price around 12 quid.... once again but more in the jarrold...bit less in the family area...dont know bout anywere else

Hope that helps

[:D]

You should find all the prices on the ncfc website and basically the higher the grade starting with A the more likely it is to be a sell out or localish team or a team at the top or one of the bigger clubs.

[quote user="Metzdrag"]

i can tell ya rough prices:

Grade A: Normal ticket around 16 quid... but more in the jarrold...bit less in the family area.... dont know bout anywere else

Grade B: Normal Price around 14 quid...once again but more in the jarrold...bit less in the family area...dont know bout anywere else

Grade C: Noral price around 12 quid.... once again but more in the jarrold...bit less in the family area...dont know bout anywere else

Hope that helps

[:D]

[/quote]

A bit more in the Jarrold?  I went to the Canary shop in the Mall today to get 2 tickets for my parents for the Blackpool game (Grade B).  £28 each.  That''s not a bit more, that''s a LOT more

A bit more in the Jarrold?  I went to the Canary shop in the Mall today to get 2 tickets for my parents for the Blackpool game (Grade B).  £28 each.  That''s not a bit more, that''s a LOT more

Holy camoly, that''s a hell of a jump in prices lol  have you rang the box office to ask why?

I was going to go to the Blackpool match but that is too much for a match against not a great side. Disgraceful to be honest.Anyway thanks for the help people [:)]

I think you''ll find the tickets at £28 are for the most expensive areas - prices for Grade B games start at £19 for members, £21 for Adults, which is more than reasonable imo.  Is all on the link below.

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HomeTickets/0,,10355~1079509,00.html

At the end of the day, we have the second highest average crowds in this division according to stats I saw yesterday (only a few hundred behind Sheff Utd) and are contunually having near sell-outs, so it seems to me that the pricing policy is something the club really can''t be criticised too much for.

Darn it.

sorry i went and posted the under 16 prices coz thats what i pay at the moment.. so yeh for under 16s it is only a bit more in the jarrold... tis only sumthing like a couple of quid more methinks.

But i wouldnt know the over 16 prices...