Sign in to follow this  
Alex Harvey-Jones

Jarvis and Thorne

Yes and whats your point? I would fully expect any player who has played for England U21s and any player who has been subject to a £2million transfer to be able to score the odd goal in the lower leagues.

[quote user="ryank"]

Yes and whats your point? I would fully expect any player who has played for England U21s and any player who has been subject to a £2million transfer to be able to score the odd goal in the lower leagues.

[/quote]

I meant Under 19s of course.

[quote user="ryank"]

[/quote] Wasn''t really making a point - just pointing out that they had scored. I''m pleased to see Jarvis scoring - it hasn''t worked out for him at Norwich so hopefully he might get a good move which kickstarts his career.

[quote user="ryank"]

[/quote]

jesus calm down

[quote user="Marigold"]I never thought we''d see the day that these two scored in the same game!!![/quote]

It is probably totally sad that I remember this but they did both score in the same game for us against Rotherham in the Carling Cup last season.

Now where''s my anorak...?