Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The Return Of The Hex!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water.....................son of Hex returns!.

Only now its bigger and better and twice as nasty! and Blackpool and Dickov are both jointly Hexed for their weekend game against us.

Note: Only dead and seriously injured bats, toads and newts were used in my cauldron for this deadly potion.[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water.....................son of Hex returns!.

Only now its bigger and better and twice as nasty! and Blackpool and Dickov are both jointly Hexed for their weekend game against us.

Note: Only dead and seriously injured bats, toads and newts were used in my cauldron for this deadly potion.[:D]

[/quote]

Nice one! Good old Wiz. [:D]

Nice one Wiz old man!!

If you can secure a 2 point + average up to the Ip***** game. It could make the Derby and last few games very interesting...

Very interesting indeed

Back in the dark days of November when you started the hex threads they did put a smile on my face Wiz at a time when things looked bleak for us (and I am grateful to you for that).  But hasn''t the joke worn a little thin now?

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Back in the dark days of November when you started the hex threads they did put a smile on my face Wiz at a time when things looked bleak for us (and I am grateful to you for that).  But hasn''t the joke worn a little thin now?[/quote]

Nah mate, there''s still plenty of milage in them old Hexes and virgins.[;)]

You planning on releasing a single, using the tune from ''Return of the Mack''  ?   That was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this thread, random I know but thought I''d share.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Back in the dark days of November when you started the hex threads they did put a smile on my face Wiz at a time when things looked bleak for us (and I am grateful to you for that).  But hasn''t the joke worn a little thin now?[/quote]

Nah mate, there''s still plenty of milage in them old Hexes and virgins.[;)]

[/quote]

You can''t get too many miles out of the virgins as they won''t be virgins anymore......

Can you hex my bank, my mortgage and loans etc, to all let me have my money for nowt please, I can give you a virgin, but she is close to 70 now, frogs, well, don''t get them except the annoying nananananan frog of the TV.

Wiz

Wouldnt the money for these toads newts and bats be better spent by donations to our great football club

It could go towards a "Holiday in the sun"

[quote user="yellowngreen"]

Wiz

Wouldnt the money for these toads newts and bats be better spent by donations to our great football club

It could go towards a "Holiday in the sun"

[/quote]

Nice one Mate.

But as all the animals I use are either dead, injured or dying, I pay nothing for them, a bit like our loan signings policy really!.[:D]

But as all the animals I use are either dead, injured or dying, I pay nothing for them, a bit like our loan signings policy really!.[:D]

[/quote]

Just for clarification Wiz:

1. Do Wizards operate some sort of loans system for sourcing spell material?  I assume Wizards such as yourself look to borrow from big Wizards like Gandalf, while you get approaches from the likes of Harry Potter or Paul Daniels to take your fringe stock for themselves?

2. Is there some form of Wizard Window in which these loans can take place?

3. Is there a maximum number of toads you can use in any given spell?  Do toads that are not used get frustrated watching from the bench?

4. Do you prefer to loan up and coming young newts from the fringes of Premiership Wizards spell books for a 3 months or do you go for more experienced yet somewhat bloated, ginger, pie-eating toads on a one month basis and then get laughed at by all your mates in the pub?

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Just for clarification Wiz:

1. Do Wizards operate some sort of loans system for sourcing spell material?  I assume Wizards such as yourself look to borrow from big Wizards like Gandalf, while you get approaches from the likes of Harry Potter or Paul Daniels to take your fringe stock for themselves?

2. Is there some form of Wizard Window in which these loans can take place?

3. Is there a maximum number of toads you can use in any given spell?  Do toads that are not used get frustrated watching from the bench?

4. Do you prefer to loan up and coming young newts from the fringes of Premiership Wizards spell books for a 3 months or do you go for more experienced yet somewhat bloated, ginger, pie-eating toads on a one month basis and then get laughed at by all your mates in the pub?

[/quote]

Pboro Canary:

1. I do have loan of Mr Daniels wife Debbie Mcgee from time to time if I''m feeling fit enough, but young Harry''s stopped talking to us all since he bacame a celebrity.

2. There is a window and its from midnight to dawn every day..............although Dawn''s getting sick of it now!

3. Euorpe and Brussels have set a an international. toad quota of  36 per month, and dead bats are excempt.

4. All my newts are reared by hand in a Sufolk pond close by the Norfolk boarder. They are fed on ginger biscuits and left-over Delia''s pies...................there are loads of them, thats pies I mean!.

Well, you did ask!.[:D]