Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

New Away the Lads report

Only five months late and is from an Everton fan so you have been warned!

http://www.pinkun.com/Content/ncfc/Supporter%20Reporters/03-04/Away/asp/040103Everton-Beazley.asp

very entertaining! I predict that without considerable investment they will be in the relegation dogfight. I do think he has a point about Rooney though, but even the government agree that english youngsters are getting overweight!

Was there any decision made on alternative ways of reaching the away fans?

I think that the idea of posting on the fans'' messageboards a few days prior to the game is a good one, but I still think that advertising it in the matchday programme would be effective.

If the fans have the emil address and website on a piece of paper in their hands, they will be more likely to remember to post their opinions. Especially on the long car / train journeys home, I find myself reading every single page of a programme!

Does anyone know how much the cost of advertising (just a quarter page ad or something) in the ''Norwich City welcomes...'' section of the programme.

I really enjoy reading the ''Away the Lads'' reports from visiting fans, and I think this would be an effective way of getting more fans to contribute.

OTBC

Wow, classic delusions of granduer. Finish 8th eh and Norwich to finish 19th?!! Chuckle. I''m personally betting on us finishing above Everton and Spurs, who will go down with West Brom.
I hope his Norwich mates take him to one side and talk sense into the boy.