Sign in to follow this  
HappyhammerAndy

How much is a Norwich season ticket compared to these?

What''s the damage  for a Norwich City Season Ticket?

Yesterday, someone asked me how much I paid for my 2007/08 season ticket at West Ham, I didn''t know the answer.

My young boy then went overboard on the internet and found me every club''s range.

Here are 4 at random

Villa 300 - 475

Chelsea 530 - 1,150

West Ham 595 - 850

They are based on an one adult.

Is there a massive difference or, not?

£350-400 at wolves for adult

i feel wolves and other teams should have lower prices for children, young adults(17-21?) and universtiy student (nus card) for all stadiums around the football league

any thoughts? some clubs do this i.e pne i think, but my wolves consider you adult aged 17 which ridicoulous to expect people this age to get 350quid out of thin air whilst probably still in education

no offence hammer but 850 for your guys? i know these prob premium seats but your just average prem side

[quote user="we8wba"]

£350-400 at wolves for adult

i feel wolves and other teams should have lower prices for children, young adults(17-21?) and universtiy student (nus card) for all stadiums around the football league

any thoughts? some clubs do this i.e pne i think, but my wolves consider you adult aged 17 which ridicoulous to expect people this age to get 350quid out of thin air whilst probably still in education

[/quote]

According to your website the Wolves season ticket prices range from £345 - £464 for early renewals and then the prices go to £432 - £540, ours are £350 - £509 before March 1st and then increase to £398 - £559 from May 1st.

Think our under 21 and under 12 prices in the Barclay are competitive though £150 and £82 and its even cheaper for them in the family enclosure.

just renenwed mine recently for £366, Barclay Lower, but that includes discount for early renewal. Think it goes up to over £430 odd if you don''t renew until May.

[quote user="we8wba"]no offence hammer but 850 for your guys? i know these prob premium seats but your just average prem side[/quote]

Take no notice Wolfie. It''s just another one of his "look at me, my teams in the prem and yours aint" posts.

My dad was born near Upton Park, and was a life long fan. He even went to the F.A.Cup final in 1923 when he 19 years old.

I''m from Essex, like appyammer but its people like him give Essex and London a bad name.   

canarygeorge - where''s that come from?

What''s your problem, I''ve never posted, "Look at me, my teams in the prem and yours aint" comments on this board. Have you got any examples, you might like to give. I think you owe me an apology.

I don''t see the relevence of the next line, but that''s your privilige. I was born relatively close and have attended UP for 41 years, so what? I didn''t feel the need to put that down on paper, like you have?

Explain more please geezer, why do I give London and Essex a bad name?

we8wba - Hello boss

No offence taken. Based on league tables, yes, yer right.

Ticket price is top of the range.

Of course though, you wouldn''t expect me to agree that we''re "average" would you?

The price of tickets now is outrageous, don''t you fink?

How''s your neck of the woods doing?

Andy

[quote user="Happyhammer/Andy"]

canarygeorge - where''s that come from?

What''s your problem, I''ve never posted, "Look at me, my teams in the prem and yours aint" comments on this board. Have you got any examples, you might like to give. I think you owe me an apology.

I don''t see the relevence of the next line, but that''s your privilige. I was born relatively close and have attended UP for 41 years, so what? I didn''t feel the need to put that down on paper, like you have?

Explain more please geezer, why do I give London and Essex a bad name?

I first noticed your posts when Norwich & West Ham had that pre-season friendly. Obviously i haven''t seen all your posts since, but every one i have seen has had that theme. 

People living outside London area dont appreciate big headed posts like yours. Sorry if you dont like this answer, but thats how i feel about your posts.

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

People living outside London area dont appreciate big headed posts like yours. Sorry if you dont like this answer, but thats how i feel about your posts.

[/quote]If it''s any consolation Andy, I quite like your posts and think old George here''s a bit of a muppet.

Seems like we''ll never agree, if that''s your view, so be it.

I can assure you that has not been the case though. I''m sure that you would agree, that I would have been thrown off of your board by now, if my comments were, as you describe. Especially, when you note the number of comments I have contributed..

At least twice, I have been pleased to learn, from various NUFC posters, that they would like me to continue to contribute.

As a snapshot, I would ask you to read my views on the following threads which, I think demonstrates my involvement.

"FAO All posters, please read" -

"Are all football fans dinasaurs".

"Farriners"

Let me know.

Hi yellowngreen,

At the moment, I''m getting told by my kids that I type too noisily. They are watching Prisonbreak, which has become a "must not miss" programme for them. Do you watch it?

Perhaps, you could put a good word in for me, with your mate? Does he do alcaholic hospitality, at half-time for us mere season ticket holders?

Plenty of acohol when i went and scampi and chips at half time

I took a spurs fan with me (the game year b4 last when they all had food poisening) the spurs fans in the boxs got plenty of stick. lol  and i didnt get any extra buisness out of it

Sorry to people for a further post on this topic but I am wrongly getting slagged off for an inocent thread.

FAO Canarygeorge only.

Hello,

I think that you have hit the nail on the head, you can''t have seen many of the 277 posts that I have made on your board. I don''t think that I would have been allowed to continue, if they were all as you describe, do you?

I have quickly dug out a few examples of my contributions, which I hope you will look at.

12/2/08 Thread "Green not being in the England squad"? I responded that I thought he shouldn''t be included at this time and gave my reasons.

20/2/08 Thread - "FAO all posters, read please". Initiated by me, because a "very few" people on the board, often the same ones, only swore or told me where to go. A negative response and I would have stopped. Twice now, alot of people have kindly asked me to continue to contribute. You appear to be in the large minority.

12/2/08 Farriners - Some of the comments made about my continued inclusion.

What does the bit about, shaming London and Essex refer to?

Await your response, if you want to?

Andy.

its because we not in the norwich bubble

if your name was canarylondoner then everyone would agree

most people on here are good to you and respect you as long you respect them back but you always have the odd 10 or so people looking to respond aggriesvly to your comment immediatly as they posted

Remember that while most of us try to see things from others points of view, not everyone is mentally able to do that and then you get the people who only come on here to wind up fans or make silly remarks to other posters.  Some of my posts can seem fairly blunt and to the point, but that is who I am, not only on here but in person.  I call a spade a spade.

I also remark about things in the heat of the moment, like most humans do at one time or another, then regret what i''ve put.  But if I am ever wrong, I will always hold my hands up and apologise if I have offended anyone.

I try to be fair and honest with everyone, no matter what club they support, with one obvious exception to those who don blue down the road.

Ok back on thread.....