Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A wizard challenge to the Board

[quote user="BigFish"]

I am getting that sinking feeling from this thread that the same tired old arguments are going to be wheeled out until the Summer window closes.So batten down the hatches. I predict that......

1) Wiz won''t stop posting (mores the pity).

2) The same old fag packet calculations of fees received/ paid will be made to indicate that we have underspent by millions.

3) We will bid for several expensive strikers who will go elsewhere and Delia will be blamed for this.

4) We will buy a small number of players + get another half dozen loanees that will be slagged off as showing lack of ambition when they arrive and will be proclaimed as a master stroke later (particularly if they get sold).

5) A number of millionaires/billionaires will crop up as once having a holiday on the broads/GYarmouth etc who are desparate to cough the £40m to buy the club and then add £100m for the squad.

6) The Turners will put a few million in and get slagged off for not giving enough, Delia will stay and the billionaires will say they prefer London/never been to Norwich/how much - you must be joking.

7) The accounts will be published showing that the club is losing money again. Mr Carrow will point out the amount paid for infrastructure.

8) BBBly will predict a Windass moment because Roeder can''t get the cash to buy Berbatov, Smudger will organise a protest.

9) None of Ricky''s posts will contain more than one sentence.

10) We will play some football.

If I get all 10 I think I deserve the right to pick Wiz''s new name and avatar. [:D]

[/quote]

its probably because in a few words mine make more sense than your 10,000 word BS.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" If you truely think that I believe I''m a real wizard "

Are you suggesting that we shouldn''t believe what you tell us, wiz ?
[/quote]

Touche Ralph...................15 love to you!.[:D]

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="Metzdrag"]

im hoping the boardll find money from somewere

but from the january transfer window with just loans it doesnt look like they have much atm.....

[/quote]

Do you not read the News? FGS you are on the pinkun website, there were articles about how GR had put reasonable offers in for a couple of players. You can not make a reasonable offer if you do not have the cash!!!!

[/quote]

really... hmmm cant say i read that....

but i suppose its a good point

i just thought that if the board had money then wed come out of the january transfer window with more than just loans...

but then again Roeder did say thats hes gonna rebuild a lot of the team in the summer.....so i guess ur right

[quote user="BigFish"]

I am getting that sinking feeling from this thread that the same tired old arguments are going to be wheeled out until the Summer window closes.So batten down the hatches. I predict that......

2) The same old fag packet calculations of fees received/ paid will be made to indicate that we have underspent by millions.

3) We will bid for several expensive strikers who will go elsewhere and Delia will be blamed for this.

4) We will buy a small number of players + get another half dozen loanees that will be slagged off as showing lack of ambition when they arrive and will be proclaimed as a master stroke later (particularly if they get sold).

5) A number of millionaires/billionaires will crop up as once having a holiday on the broads/GYarmouth etc who are desparate to cough the £40m to buy the club and then add £100m for the squad.

6) The Turners will put a few million in and get slagged off for not giving enough, Delia will stay and the billionaires will say they prefer London/never been to Norwich/how much - you must be joking.

7) The accounts will be published showing that the club is losing money again. Mr Carrow will point out the amount paid for infrastructure.

8) BBBly will predict a Windass moment because Roeder can''t get the cash to buy Berbatov, Smudger will organise a protest.

If I get all 10 I think I deserve the right to pick Wiz''s new name and avatar. [:D]

[/quote]

Quality mate, I think that will all happen, well most off. Save this and when it looks like it will go that way, repost it or I will do.

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="BigFish"]

[/quote]

its probably because in a few words mine make more sense than your 10,000 word BS.

[/quote]

In your mind it probably does, but it ain''t in my mind. Geeked [8-|]

[quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="BigFish"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was not talking to you anyway, jog on

Olof Mellberg recently agreed to join Juventus on a bosman.  And in recent years Steve McMannaman has gone to Real on a bosman and Sol Campbel joined Arsenal.

As they''re bosman and free I suppose you wouldnt want them either (well players of similar calibre as they were in their time)

Exactly how will you know whether or not you are right? If

the magical £5m isn''t spent (again), you''ll assume its because it wasn''t

available.... not that the manager deemed it prudent (yes that word again) not

to sp*nk the money on also rans........as was the case last month.

Your big mouthed challenge is all show and no substance. The club will not make

public the funds available for obvious reasons to anyone with an ounce of

sense..... as opposed to the Fayid style conspiratorial rubbish spouted on here.....

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]

Olof Mellberg recently agreed to join Juventus on a bosman.  And in recent years Steve McMannaman has gone to Real on a bosman and Sol Campbel joined Arsenal.

As they''re bosman and free I suppose you wouldnt want them either (well players of similar calibre as they were in their time)

[/quote]Would you like to discuss their wages?

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]

Exactly how will you know whether or not you are right? If the magical £5m isn''t spent (again), you''ll assume its because it wasn''t available.... not that the manager deemed it prudent (yes that word again) not to sp*nk the money on also rans........as was the case last month.

Your big mouthed challenge is all show and no substance. The club will not make public the funds available for obvious reasons to anyone with an ounce of sense..... as opposed to the Fayid style conspiratorial rubbish spouted on here.....

[/quote]

I will gladly accept, in sensible general terms, posters gestimates on transfer funds spent, I made that quite clear...........now, your silly and juvinile point was?[:|]

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="BigFish"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Talking to me? I can''t hear you - you are in Sheringham - I think you must be talking to yourself which is why it makes sense (to you). Please try using the interwebbynet thing to post your full thoughts then we can share them too.

(Thx canaries in Bed[;)])

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="BigFish"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ll try this one, last one got banned. Its a message board open for other for discussion, if you did not want me to read or talk about it, you shaould have privately emailed every member and not me. Jog on.

the bit you commented on was a response to someone not a comment, it was aimed at that person, you just tried to be clever, if you want to challenge my views fine we can debate all night. and while we are about it for others on here i live in Norwich, not Sheringham, my son just happens to play for them, hope this sets the record straight. there you go more than one line, am i one of the in crowd now[:D]

£4 or £5 million wont be enough to rebuild this squad in the summer , in fact get 2 new half tidy strikers in and thats most of that gone .As for players around £500,000 ,well you get what you pay for like with Pattison who was dirt cheap and cannot get a start .We really need a whole new team ,our outfield players are the biggest collection of dross ever assembled at this club .

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]

Exactly how will you know whether or not you are right? If the magical £5m isn''t spent (again), you''ll assume its because it wasn''t available.... not that the manager deemed it prudent (yes that word again) not to sp*nk the money on also rans........as was the case last month.Your big mouthed challenge is all show and no substance. The club will not make public the funds available for obvious reasons to anyone with an ounce of sense..... as opposed to the Fayid style conspiratorial rubbish spouted on here.....

[/quote]

..........now, your silly and juvinile point was?[:|]

[/quote]My point is - as you''re too dumb to work it out, is that your criteria is impossible to satisfy, thereby making your challange mute.You have no way of knowing next summer if the assumed failure to sign 9 players at a cost of £5m will be the fault of the board or Roeders refusal to waste money on rubbish. My money would be on Roeder making it quite plain however, that he had been short changed, as he would have done this January. He''s not a man to mince his words.The fans have no god given right to know what funds are available - on the contrary - it makes perfect sense to keep that information OUT of the public domain.Do you undersatnd the silly and juvinille(pot, kettle) ''point'' yet? Or would you like it in more simplistic terms......?

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]

Exactly how will you know whether or not you are right? If the magical £5m isn''t spent (again), you''ll assume its because it wasn''t available.... not that the manager deemed it prudent (yes that word again) not to sp*nk the money on also rans........as was the case last month.

Your big mouthed challenge is all show and no substance. The club will not make public the funds available for obvious reasons to anyone with an ounce of sense..... as opposed to the Fayid style conspiratorial rubbish spouted on here.....

[/quote]

..........now, your silly and juvinile point was?[:|]

[/quote]
My point is - as you''re too dumb to work it out, is that your criteria is impossible to satisfy, thereby making your challange mute.

You have no way of knowing next summer if the assumed failure to sign 9 players at a cost of £5m will be the fault of the board or Roeders refusal to waste money on rubbish. My money would be on Roeder making it quite plain however, that he had been short changed, as he would have done this January. He''s not a man to mince his words.

The fans have no god given right to know what funds are available - on the contrary - it makes perfect sense to keep that information OUT of the public domain.

Do you undersatnd the silly and juvinille(pot, kettle) ''point'' yet? Or would you like it in more simplistic terms......?
[/quote]

Okay then, in that case, and just to keep you happy sonny, I''ve now called the whole thing off!

Happy?[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Okay then, in that case, and just to keep you happy sonny, I''ve now called the whole thing off!

Happy?[:|]

[/quote]

I suspect that people''s happiness will actually depend more on how the team rebuilding goes in the summer rather than whether you decide to change your username or not.

This really is a very self-indulgent thread even by your standards Wiz!

[quote user="Bingo"]

I suspect that people''s happiness will actually depend more on how the team rebuilding goes in the summer rather than whether you decide to change your username or not.

This really is a very self-indulgent thread even by your standards Wiz!

[/quote]

Yes, you may well be right Bingo, so please accept my apology and of course you''re right about the team building thingy, a good call, well done.........and said. [:|]

A board challenge to Wizard...

Try not starting an attention-seeking or doom and gloom "sky is falling" post for a whole week.  If you do, I''ll change my name to Delia''s Knickers.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

Try not starting an attention-seeking or doom and gloom "sky is falling" post for a whole week.  If you do, I''ll change my name to Delia''s Knickers.

[/quote]

Maybe Delia''s Brassiere - would be more apt?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

[/quote]

Everyone who posts on here, and shock! that includes you too Mr Chops, is an attention seeker of some kind, so come off your bloody high horse matey.[:D]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

[/quote]

Maybe Delia''s Brassiere - would be more apt?

[/quote]

Well, as long as it keeps them up...

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

[/quote]

Everyone who posts on here, and shock! that includes you too Mr Chops, is an attention seeker of some kind, so come off your bloody high horse matey.[:D]

[/quote]

Is that a no, then Wiz?  Only I''ve got a great avatar all lined up and ready to go...

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that a no, then Wiz?  Only I''ve got a great avatar all lined up and ready to go...

Is it legal?.[:D]

[/quote]

Judging by his comments in the Sunday People GR at least has the ambition to match that of the fans. I don''t think there are many who would argue at the sum quoted being pretty much the minimum required to rebuild the team for next season. But where is it going to come from??

In additon to that we have a two fold problem, that is if GR does not get the funds he will be off to a club with more ambition, and if we don''t get the funds then it may well be a long struggle at the wrong end of the table. GR has worked miraclea in turning the club round short term, but that is exactly what it is - short term.

Well, Mr Munby has come out today to say that the Board will back Glen with money in the summer, well, as Mr Chase use to say.................talk is cheap!.

And of course, its nothing to do with the fact that the first season ticket deadline is upon us, is it?.[:|]

Well, Mr Munby has come out today to say that the Board will back Glen with money in the summer, well, as Mr Chase use to say.................talk is cheap!.

And of course, its nothing to do with the fact that the first season ticket deadline is upon us, is it?.[:|]

[/quote]

£366 well spent it is too [Y]

[/quote]

Yeah and look what happened to Mr Chase lol [:D]