Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

where will we finsih??

10th or 11th. We could be higher if we convert more chances. Our goal difference is so poor that although we are talking about 7 points off the play-offs, when you consider the GD it really means 8 points, which is a lot to make up in 12 games.

I''m happy that we will be in this League next season. Thank you Glenn & team.

Now the board have to make sure we''re not in this situation next season. Back the man. 

mid table somewere this season im guessin

But i have a feeling good things are going to happen next season....

[:D]

Now what all you lovely old posters are forgetting is Smudger told us where we would be finishing this season . Of course this was before the season started , we did seem to deteriorate as the season progressed in his estimation but I am sure we will take his first prediction of 16th . Now remember Smudgers predictions are never wrong so he assures us , so its no higher than 16th . Sorry to bring you all these bad tidings but Smudger is never wrong as we all know .[;)] [:D]

Difficult fixtures from now until the end of the season, and EVERYONE should be delighted with mid-table positioning after the start to the season we had.I''d love to say play-off''s but realistically, it''s not going to happen. However saying that, it does mean realistically we''re not going to get relegated! (closer to play-offs than relegation! [:)])I''m not going to get any drastic hopes up next season, been let down a bit too many times, and not only by the team.Interesting to see how our summer goes player-minded; im sure Glenn has his targets already.

12th Would be great now. Top half, well away from the bottom. Would be very happy with that. Without being overly down, I hope we don''t make the playoffs, our squad is just not ready for an assault on the Prem, and it will take Roeder another year or two to get us moving in that direction.

I predicted 9th in pre-season (there should be an old thread about our pre-season predictions somewhere, if anyone can find it) and it is feasible, but I never imagined it would happen the way it has back in July...

I think we''ll finish around 10th, we have some tough away games coming up and the Leicester performance was a reminder of how bad we can be, we are still high on energy but woefully short on the quality and we would need to go and win at places like Watford and Ipswich to stand a chance. If Roeder is backed in the summer I am very confident we can at least make the play offs, trouble is I''m not confident that he will get sufficient funds to do what he needs to do and we will again be searching the bargain basement for our summer signings.