Sign in to follow this  
Cherokeeathekeg

Hey Boo ah to my Canary peeps

[quote user="Cherokeeathekeg"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Cherokeeathekeg"]

[quote user="kick it off"]This will be my final post on this thread as i am getting very confused very quickly!!

Beer forum would be very boring - A family member was on Brainteaser on Channel 5 once and lost in the first round to a very boring man who wanted to use his winnings to buy empty beer cans for his collection.... Very surreal man.

You can buy "Soccer jerseys" aka football shirts from the official site, www.canaries.co.uk - Not sure on Overseas shipping and what-not though.

Hope that helps.

P.s what about the upside down elephant who eats treehouses - maybe he has seen your keys....

[/quote]

Sweet jersey action.  Thanks so much. Never found the keys but life goes on.  Heard about your volcano over there and hope you''re all safe.  Peace brothers

[/quote]

Oh just to let ya know, I''m a sister not a bro [;)]

So do we in actual fact have another canaries fan in the midst?  I am sure the club would send a shirt over to the good ole'' US of A.  Totally love America, in fact going back there for 15 days in 9 weeks time.

lol it wasn''t a volcano we had, it was an earthquake, Norfolk is a fairly flat County, Lincolnshire is flatter still lol  which is where the epicentre of the earthquake was.  The earth moves for me several times a week, but never like this [:)]

So where y''all from cherokee?

[/quote]

I''m not in the USA my dear boo ah. I''m in Canada.  I''m a new fan (supporter) and just learned who this Doc guy is.  Seems like I have a bit to learn.  I heard about the earthquake.  Only one person injured?  Seems even tamer than a night at the bar (pub)  I think the volcano may have been in Scotland or one of your countries in that UK thing.  Boo ah to all my pinkun peeps

[/quote]

Im starting to like this guy! I got injured in the earthquake but I didnt report it. [:$]

Boo Ha too from the British Constabulary - see we too can be trendy son. Lets hope Blackpool are softer than a stick of their rock tomorrow, once again I say Boo Hah...

[quote user="DC Harry Batt"]Boo Ha too from the British Constabulary - see we too can be trendy son. Lets hope Blackpool are softer than a stick of their rock tomorrow, once again I say Boo Hah...[/quote]

It''s boo ah not "ha".  Blackpool can stick those rocks tomorrow.  The Canaries are in flight. 

I understand from your big words you are a cop!  I fought the law and the law won but that was when I was a lot younger

"Boo Ha too from the British Constabulary" - writes DC Hairy Butt

2 points of note here, DC.  Never mention the constables around a Cherokee. Those people do not like the police interfering in their business. Ever since the Trail of Tears, the Cherokee people, the Cherokee tribe have been so proud to live but also so proud to die. They are very independant minded folk.

Also, as a resident of Texas, just south of Oklahoma (which was the final destination of the T of T, and not part of the US at the time), I am familiar with different colloquialisms.  Boo ah is not Cherokeeathekeg mistyping his message because he''s drunk on fire water, it is actually the way it is supposed to be written.  There is no Boo Ha or Boo Hah.  

2 points of note here, DC.  Never mention the constables around a Cherokee. Those people do not like the police interfering in their business. Ever since the Trail of Tears, the Cherokee people, the Cherokee tribe have been so proud to live but also so proud to die. They are very independant minded folk.

Also, as a resident of Texas, just south of Oklahoma (which was the final destination of the T of T, and not part of the US at the time), I am familiar with different colloquialisms.  Boo ah is not Cherokeeathekeg mistyping his message because he''s drunk on fire water, it is actually the way it is supposed to be written.  There is no Boo Ha or Boo Hah.  

Yay Woot Jig [*-)]

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

I can''t decide which would be more effective:

(A) A Cherokeeathekeg Rain Dance?

or

(B) A 1st Wizard Hex?

[/quote]

You need rain dude?  Boo ah brother!!!

Cherokeeathekeg you are posting too infrequently I know the distance is long but bring on the Rain Dance starting with Coventry City. BTW when did you begin getting the ''Canary Vibes''?

Apologies for my previous ''cheek'' in my misspellings of your greeting...I was ignorant but now I see the way

Boo ah my friend and OTBC

Regards DCHB    

[quote user="DC Harry Batt"]

Cherokeeathekeg you are posting too infrequently I know the distance is long but bring on the Rain Dance starting with Coventry City. BTW when did you begin getting the ''Canary Vibes''?

Apologies for my previous ''cheek'' in my misspellings of your greeting...I was ignorant but now I see the way

Boo ah my friend and OTBC

Regards DCHB    

[/quote]

No harm in the Ha over the aH boo ah.  I was partying with some guys and they were fanatical about a team called Canaries a couple weeks ago so I thought the name was unique and we got talking. I decided to follow this Norwich Canary''s even if the name isn''t that intimidating. 

I''m sending a native jinx to this Coventry City which will help.  Rain dance only messes up the field (pitch).  Pitch is what we do in baseball.

All the peeps here are really good about welcoming me into the fold

Let the good times roll!

p.m.yellow, they are equally ineffective. Wizard is like the guy who ran Oz, all flashing lights, bells, and whistles.  Cherokeeathekeg is like Lenny from Piapot Reserve, or Relic from The Beachcombers, gullible, greedy, easily fooled and cranky. Give him some Aqua Velva and he''ll calm down.

The real question is did Stonechild or Ajacoutay give him his keys back after he sobered up enough to drive?

[quote user="Eastside Canary"]

p.m.yellow, they are equally ineffective. Wizard is like the guy who ran Oz, all flashing lights, bells, and whistles.  Cherokeeathekeg is like Lenny from Piapot Reserve, or Relic from The Beachcombers, gullible, greedy, easily fooled and cranky. Give him some Aqua Velva and he''ll calm down.

The real question is did Stonechild or Ajacoutay give him his keys back after he sobered up enough to drive?

[/quote]

Boo ah Eastside.  I''ll take the high road on that one boogaloo.

Lets just see how effective the jinx/curse is on Coventry.  I see the Norwich Cherokee Canary''s.  I''m told if we do well then we can play in another league next year and play some of the teams I''ve actually heard of before. Let''s do it brothers 

Cherokeeathekeg is an American Indian in Canada, so he is much more likely to be interested in what Toronto and the Argonauts has to say than Jason and the Argonauts.  Huge hey guys!

[quote user="Cherokeeathekeg"][quote user="Eastside Canary"]

[/quote]

Boo ah Eastside.  I''ll take the high road on that one boogaloo.

Lets just see how effective the jinx/curse is on Coventry.  I see the Norwich Cherokee Canary''s.  I''m told if we do well then we can play in another league next year and play some of the teams I''ve actually heard of before. Let''s do it brothers 

[/quote]

We may well be in another league next year, Cherokeethekeg, but you may not have heard of the teams.

BTw, if you''re going to work some Cherokee magic spells for us, please remember that the First Division is not where we want to be, because it''s really the Third Division. And the Fourth Division is known here as the Second Division. If that sounds strange it''s because of the Championship, where NCFC proudly sits, is  the Second Division but not the Second Division that is really the Fourth Division. Although we''d like to be Champions which sounds pretty cool, and is not to be confused with the Champions League (which ''is'' very cool and not in any Division), we''d really like to be in the Premiership which is really the First Division, but not the First Division that is the Third Division that I first mentioned.

I hope I''ve cleared it up for you.

Yellow Hammer

[quote user="noz4lyf"]how seedy ..[/quote]

My message was lost.  Why all these divisions boo ah? NORWICH we need to be the 12th man. My peeps explained that to me. How easy is it to get a ticket for a game in Norwich the City? (East Anglia!)  English should make one big division and it would be a party. Off to the Keg for wobbly pops

What''s that all about Cherokee at thekeg?  You drinking a keg of beer?  You''ll end up looking like a beer bellied sharecropper.

How do you feel about NCFC adopting the Tomahawk Chop (Chaaahhhhp) instead of On the Ball, City?

to all my wogglie pops ! ag my news for uz loties wotsies is wozzy wozza is back ! and whilst you''re creamin the juice box .. don''t loose your keys in the door shed ! if u understand what i mean ..

free peace for peacemen !

noz .. east anglia ! woooooop .. brb getting a lollie ..

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

to all my wogglie pops ! ag my news for uz loties wotsies is wozzy wozza is back ! and whilst you''re creamin the juice box .. don''t loose your keys in the door shed ! if u understand what i mean ..

[/quote]

sorry that was my mate on my account ... [^o)]

[quote user="noz4lyf"][quote user="ipswichrscum"]

[/quote]

sorry that was my mate on my account ... [^o)]

[/quote]

yeh it was that weirdo ^^ on my account ...

[quote user="Cherokeeathekeg"]

boo ah that was messed up boo ah

Got my jersey yesterday in the mail so I''m all official boogaloo!

[/quote]I say boogaloo and good for you! [:)]

Yellow...thanks brother boo ah.  I''m told this weeks tilt against Bristol City (hahahaha they might call that a city) will be a tough one but I''ll be checking it out online in my jersey and we can kick them where it hurts.